My Dad is Iron Man?

[GRACE'S POV]

I stood their watching the TV play what was going down in the tracks. My dad is....Iron Man? My jaw dropped.

"Oh this was not supposed to be how you found out

"Oh this was not supposed to be how you found out." Natalie said sighing.

"Wait you knew?" I said shocked.

"I mean technically speaking almost the entire world already knew, your dad was just trying to find a way to tell you."

I stood there in silence not knowing how to take the news.

[TONY'S POV]

After fighting this guy and ripping out what looked like a knock off arc reactor I disconnected the power source to the electric whips and was able to beat the guy who was then tackled by police now that he was no longer a dangerous threat.

At least no one is in danger anymore and everyone's safe. Recently I've been having a lot of controversy with the Iron Man suit and the government trying to take it away from me. Maybe they'll see the good I've done today? Who am I kidding of course no. I chuckled to myself.

I made sure Happy and Pepper were okay.

"You guys okay?" I asked only to be met with Pepper to be mad yelling at me how stupid and dangerous that was.

"Where's Grace?!" I asked taking notice that my daughter is no where to be seen.

"She's with Natalie up at the restaurant, just a heads up she probably just saw what all went down." Happy said.

I sighed, this wasn't how I wanted her to find out.

___

We got back to the restaurant and Grace and Natalie walked out to meet with us. I looked at Grace. She immediately ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Hey Monkey."

"Daddy I was so scared."

"I know

monkey, I know. But I'm okay see."

"You're bleeding" She said pointing out the wound on my face.

"This, aww don't worry about it, it's just a scratch" I said trying to get her not to worry.

I picked up Grace and got her in the van and all of us made our way back to the hotel. Grace clearly was not in the mood to talk about what just happened and what she saw on TV. I don't blame her. I mean she's just a kid who lost one parent in a car accident and to see almost losing another one in a similar way, poor kid.