The Party

[PEPPER'S POV]

It was Tony's birthday party, I was sitting with Grace on a bar stool where they had the catering. Ever since Grace has come along she's been the missing puzzle piece. Even though she's Tony's kid I love her like if she were my own, it's also nice having another girl around the house.

"Pepper can I have a cupcake?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes but only after you finish the cheese and crackers on your plate."

"Deal!" She said with a cheeky smile.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Tony yelling a cheering. Oh no he came out in the Iron Man suit. I mentally face palmed myself.

"Come on Grace." I said picking her up knowing how this was about to play out and walked towards the door. All of a sudden Rhodey walked through the door.

"I'm going to get some air." I said.

"What's wrong?" Rhodey asked me

I showed him where Tony was. Tony was drunk in the Iron Man suit dancing "I don't know what to do."

"You gotta be kidding me

"You gotta be kidding me." Tony then fell over, drunk. "That's it, I'm making...."

"No, no, no. Don't call anyone." I said knowing that the matter would just be worse.

"Pepper. This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy."

"I know. I know. I get it. I'm gonna handle it, okay Just let me handle it. Just grab Grace."

"Handle it. Or I'm gonna have to." Rhodes said as he took Grace and held her in his arms. "Hey munchkin." He said turning to smile at Grace.

I tried getting Tony to stop the party and let's just say it didn't exactly go well. Rhodey handed me Grace back and I took her up to her room. When I came back downstairs I guess Rhodey had gotten one of Tony's other suits and they were both fighting destroying the main area shattering windows and furniture.

 When I came back downstairs I guess Rhodey had gotten one of Tony's other suits and they were both fighting destroying the main area shattering windows and furniture

All of a sudden I saw Natalie, ever since she came a long there has been something suspicious. Something she's not telling us. I have this feeling she isn't who she says she is. I headed her direction.