Number 5

The boy came in to the store and grabbed a bag of gummy worms and stood behind me.

"Mr. Parker what can I do for my most loyal customer."

"Oh no I'll wait until she gets her order."

"Oh don't worry about me I have a big order you go ahead." I said smiling to the boy.

"Oh uh okay. Can I the number 5 with pickles please?" He said.

"Ooo that sounds good actually. Can I get one to on my order but can you smush it down real flat?" I asked.

"Sure thing." Mr. Delmar said as he turned back to the man making the sandwich.

"Why press it down flat?" The boy asked

"Oh well when it's smushed down flat the pickle juice doesn't leak out from the sandwich."

"Huh. Hey Mr. Delmar can my sandwich be pressed down flat too?" The boy said calling out to the deli man.

"Sure thing Mr. Parker!"

"So you're name is Parker?" I asked him while waiting for the sandwiches.

"Actually it's Peter. Parker is my last name."

"Well nice to meet you Peter. I'm Grace." I said holding my hand out.

"Nice to meet you Grace." He replied shaking my hand.

"Alright Parker here's your sandwich." The deli man said handing Peter his sandwich while I was waiting for all of mine which would take a bit longer.

"Thanks here let me get my wallet." He said reaching in his pocket to try and get his wallet. He then searched his other pocket and no luck.

"Shit I dropped it." He whispered to himself but I was able to still hear but not the deli man.

"Uh Mr. Delmar I uh-" He started saying before I interrupted him.

"Hey you know what it's on me. I got ya." I said to him.

"No no you don't have to." Peter started saying.

"Don't worry it's only $5 bucks. Think of it as a thank you for your company and the recommendation." I said smiling.

He smiled back and thanked me. "Thanks, I'll see you around."

He walked out the door and I handed Mr. Delmar the cash for me and Peters sandwiches and again I gave him a $1000 and told him to keep the change and he just stared at me.

"Oh no no no little lady I appreciate it but this is too much money."

"Nonsense it's just my way of saying thank you."

"Miss I can't I-"

"You can sir trust me it's okay! Actually uh does that boy come in often?" I asked

"Everyday." He replied

"You know what here uh $200 to cover his sandwiches for the next month."

"I'll let him know. Thank you Miss truly you are now my favorite and nicest customer."

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" I said walking out with my sandwich bags.

As I walked outside I looked around to see if I could find the boy but no luck he probably left already. Oh well.

I walked back to the car where the driver was waiting for me and I got in and we drove back to the house.
___

IN THE LAB

I was in the lab later than night and set up all the sandwiches in large Petri dishes with labels and got them ready to be scanned.

Damn this better work.

"FRIDAY?"

"Yes Miss Stark?"

"Pull up the data from the the biometrics I pulled from the finger prints and scan all these sandwiches in the Petri dishes. I want to see if the sandwich residue matches any of these sandwiches?"

"On it." Friday replied. I sat down and opened the sandwich I ordered for myself and began eating it and boy was it delicious."

...

...

...

...

3 minutes later.

"Miss stark I've only gotten a partial match for 75%." Friday said.

"Okay cool which one."

"Specimen 32"

I walked over to see which one it was. Huh.

"Delmars Deli #5."

I picked it up and took samples from it and took it a part to get a better scan to see if we could get a better match.

I grabbed it  and held it on the scanner.

"Okay Friday one more time."

She started scanning it once again.

...

...

...

"Miss Stark I have updated results with an anomaly.

"Okay what is it."

"I have a 100% match but it's not from the sandwich in the Petri dish."

"Then where is it from?" I asked.

"From the residue on your fingers."

"What?"

"Yes ma'am  it is a 100% match. Friday said.

"No way. Run it again."

"Running numbers."

...

...

...

"100% match CONFIRMED"

I stood in silence. No way.

"It's the boy from the shop. It's Peter."