Sandwich Search

I was in the lab and was stumped.

"Ugh! There's literally nothing to go off of. Think Grace! Think!" I said talking to myself.

Then a thought came to me.

"JAR- I mean FRIDAY?" Damn I'm really missing JARVIS right now.

"At your service Miss Stark."

"Bring up all camera footage you have on the spider guy."

"Working on it."

All of a sudden holographic screens propped up displaying different footage.

"Okay FRIDAY I need you to isolate footage. Can you find any footage near a deli or sandwich shop?"

"On it Miss Stark."

....
"4 results found"

Friday showed footage in front of a subway, a firehouse sub, a deli, and a Jimmy Johns.

"Damn this dude is really into sandwiches."

Guess I'm just going to have to test sandwiches from each place to narrow it down.

I looked at the time.

3:47 AM

Damn I really need to get to bed. I walked upstairs to my room and got ready for bed and fell asleep.

____

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up to the sound of a loud crash. Ugh.

"Friday?"

"Yes Miss Stark?"

"Is dad in the kitchen?"

"Yes Miss Stark he is cooking breakfast."

Figures.

"If he starts a fire again call the fire department oh and just wake me up cause I'll want to get a picture for my collection."

"Actually Miss Stark I believe he is now ordering in."

"Friday ask him to hold off on that. I want to see if we can go get breakfast together."

"On it."

"Thanks."

"Miss Stark I do apologize but unfortunately he said he has to take off for a meeting but he said he would meet you for dinner later."

"Ugh. Whatever."

I got up from my bed and stretched. Better get back to work I have a busy day....ordering sandwiches.

I got up and got dressed up in something simple.

I grabbed a backpack and walked downstairs to find Pepper getting ready since she had a flight later

"Hey sweetheart where you going all cute like that."

I smiled at her compliment.

"I'm actually going out to get samples for a lab analysis I should be back in a few hours. Where you off to? DC? LA? London?" I asked.

"Actually I'm going to Austin they want Stark Industries to become the main energy provider there so..."

"Big business moves gotcha." I said with a thumbs up getting a chuckle from her. "Well I'm off have a safe trip." I said giving her a hug goodbye.

"Bye Gracie."
____

I got to the car and asked the driver to take me to address where the specific Subway would be. We got to Queens and I looked out the window to see there's was a bit of traffic. I checked the other addresses and noticed they were all also in Queens. Huh guess now we know where the guy either likes to hang out or lives.

We got to the location and I got off. I went inside and saw a kind lady.

"Hi welcome to Subway what can I get started for you?"

"Hi can I get one of everything?"

She looked at me and chuckled a bit. I gave her a small smile to show her I was serious.

"Oh why sure! Sorry I though you were playing around."

"No worries I know it's kinda weird to get a request like that."

She and the other 2 ladies in the shop worked on the sandwiches. Once they were finished she rang me up.

"Okay that's gonna be $338.92."

I handed her $1000 and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Ma'am it's only $338.92."

"No yeah I know but you guys can keep the rest. and split it. Think of it as a thank you for making all the sandwiches."

The ladies started smiling and having tears of joy.

"Thank you Miss!" They said with the brightest smiles.

"No problem have a nice day!" I said as I walked out and walked back to the car."

I placed the sandwiches on the seat besides me and we went on to go to Jimmy Johns and Fire house sub. I also gave each place to the workers who made the sandwiches a $1000 just to make their day.

I got to the last place, Delmars Deli. I got off the car and walked in to see 1/2 convenience store and 1/2 deli. I walked up to the counter and smiled.

"Hi!"

"Well hello. What can I get you Miss?"

"You guys sell sandwiches right?"

"Best sandwiches in Queens he said with a proud smile."

"Well then can I get one of everything."

He looked at me and chuckled. "You're serious?"

"Yeah."

"Well then little Miss you just became my favorite customer." He said.

All of a sudden a boy with brown hair walked in.