Planning

January, the coldest month in New York. We usually like to get away in January and go someplace warmer. This year dad chose Cabo in Mexico and I am so ready for some R &R.

This past month I've gotten to make some more new friends. Peter introduced me to this really cool girl named Michelle and we hit it off. I also got to know a little bit more his friend Ned. They still don't know my real life since Peter told them we're friends from the Stark Internship but dad told me I could invite a couple of friends on this trip so long as they keep my identity a secret so I'm kind of planning on inviting them.

I need more friends my age in my life. Being besties with Happy used to work when I was 8 but now at 16, well, yeah.

I invited Michelle over for some coffee at this cute coffee shop. We were sitting and chatting when the conversation came up.

"Hey so quick question I wanted to ask you."

"Shoot."

"Well my family is going on vacation and my dad said I could invite a few friends and wanted to see if you wanted to come."

"Where would we be going?"

"Mexico."

"Daaaang girl another country?"

"Shut up." I joked, "So you wanna come or what? My dad is covering everything so all you have to do is convince your parents to say yes."

"I'll ask them, I think they'll be out of town either way but I still want to make sure they're okay with it."

"Cool and if they have any questions let me know and I can have my step mom call them."

"What's it like?" She asked taking a sip of here coffee.

"What?"

"Having a stepmom? Is it like the movies where the evil stepmother makes you do all the chores and never lets you go to the hall."

"I did not think you would no that reference. Does thee Michelle Jones watch Cinderella?" I teased.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for a good hopeless romantic movie."

I laughed.

"Just FYI I'm also going to ask Peter and Ned if they would like to come."

"Why invite those losers? Let's just make it a girls trip, plus your dad." She joked knowing that Peter and Ned were walking towards us as they entered the coffee shop obviously being able to hear.

"Hey! We heard that!" Peter whined.

"Hey there were no lies." Michelle said raising her hands up in innocence making me laugh and annoying Ned and Peter.

"Whatever." Peter rolled his eyes sitting down next to me in the booth.

"Invite to where?" Ned asked.

"Well I wanted to see if you all wanted to come on my family's vacation with me to Cabo?"

"Sure!" Ned immediately answered with excitement. "I've been looking to get my tan on."

"Peter?" I turned to look at him.

"I just need to ask May but I'm sure she'll be fine with it."

"Then it's settled. I'll text everyone the details, we'll meet at my house around 10 AM on Saturday morning."

"Cool! Sounds like a plan!" Ned said excitedly

"Hey Grace can I talk to your for a second?" Peter asked.

"Sure." I said standing up from the booth and walking to a corner with him.

"You sure this is a good idea, inviting Ned and MJ only for them to find out you know who is your you know what." Peter said with concern.