Mallorca Pt. 1

[1 MONTH LATER]

[TONYS POV]

After everything that happened, me defeating Vanko, getting Justin Hammer thrown in jail, fixing things with Rhodey, finding a solution to my palladium poisoning after discovering an element, actually re-discovering the element (thanks dad), began "officially" dating Pepper, I decided that it was time to spend a little R&R with Grace. We're going on a trip me, Grace and Pepper and Happy. I tried giving Happy the next few weeks off and I'm gonna be honest I don't think this guy actually knows what to do with them seeing as he is always working or doing something so I offered if he wanted to come a long and he did. We're going to a private island in the French Polynesian.

"Hey Grace you ready to go?"

"Yeah daddy!" Grace said coming out to the living room of the hotel suite. We walked downstairs and headed to the car.

__

We got to the air strip to get on the stark jet.

"Daddy I'm scared I've never been on a plane." Grace said. Her amnesia/memory loss still hasn't gone away even though we've tried looking for a fix. We did explain to her that Pepper wasn't her mother and what actually happened to her mom. It had felt horrible the kid having to relive the memory of her mother dying. When my parents died I was a wreck I can't imagine an 8 year old having to go through that again.

"Hey monkey remember how we talked about how sometimes you may not remember some things?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Well you've actually been on a plane before and there's nothing to worry about because I'm right here and I'll protect you okay?"

"Okay daddy." She said shly I grabbed her hand and we got into the airplane. I got her buckled in and everyone else got on. Soon the plane departed.

___

We got to the island.

We got off the plane and I was carrying Grace over my shoulders

"Where are we daddy?" Grace said.

"Mallorca"

"Cool!"

We hopped in the car and drove to the beach house.

___

[GRACE'S POV]

We arrived to the house.