Mornings in Mexico

[GRACE POV]

I opened my door to see

"Peter?"

"Hey um I was wondering if you um. Do you uh- Do you have any toothpaste?"

"Toothpaste?" I stood there confused.

"Yeah."

"Yeah come inside I have some in my bathroom. Did they not have any in your bathroom."

"Uh Ned he used all of mine up."

"Oh. I grabbed the toothpaste from my bathroom and handed it to Peter.

"Thanks."

"You okay Pete?"

"Yeah. Umm do you wanna watch a movie downstairs?"

I looked at him for a second. "Sure I'd love to."

He had a goofy smile on him as he sighed in relief.

We walked downstairs and I made some popcorn in the microwave and got us a couple of sodas from the refrigerator while Peter picked out a movie. I sat down next to him and passed him a soda.

"Thanks."

"What are we watching?"

"Interstellar."

I smiled at him and he played the movie. During one of the slower parts of the movies we struck up a conversation.

"Do you think May and Happy have a thing going on?"

"What?" Peter sat up.

"I just- never mind." I smiled since Peter was oblivious to the obvious flirting going on between May and Happy during the course of the trip.

"Are you gonna talk to your dad about earlier?"

"I already did, he said yes."

"Really?"

"Yeah he said he was going to enroll me to start this semester at Midtown Tech."

"That's great. It's going to be great having you around. You can even join the academic decathlon, MJ is actually leading it this semester, she's team captain."

"Academic decathlon?"

"Well since the school focuses itself more on science and technology we have a variety of clubs and team that focus on academic competition."

"Sounds like fun, I'm looking forward to it."

"Hey uh listen Grace there's something I've been wanting to tell you."

"Yeah Peter?"

"I uh-"

All of a sudden Happy walked into the room and sat down in between us to watch the movie. "Interstellar. No way I love this movie! How could you guys not tell me you had it on!"

"Hey Happy." Peter said moving to the side a bit since Happy smudged his way between us. "What you doing?"

"I was having trouble sleeping and then I smelled Popcorn." He said grabbing some from the bowl.

I chuckled. Happy was a huge moviegoer, name any movie and he's probably already watched it. After a while I drifted off to sleep during the movie.

___

I woke up. I looked to see around me and saw that I was in my room. I was confused a bit and saw the time.

08:12 AM

I got up and got showered and dressed. I walked downstairs and decided to start making some breakfast for everyone. I decided to make everyone pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit.