New Suit

I got home and ate some lunch and finished my file on Peter. Just then I heard my Dad. I picked up my file and headed to the living room.

"Dad you're back!" I yelled in excitement running up to hug him.

"Hey monkey I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"What you got there?" He asked.

"Oh this is for you. I found out who the spider guy is." I said handing him the file. "It's a 15 year old high school kid, Peter Parker."

"How positive are you on the ID?"

"100%" I said confidently

"Great job monkey I'm so proud of you and I appreciate you helping me out with this. I know I didn't give you much to work with but you pulled through. You got a good brain on you kid."

"Thanks Dad."

"I actually think Im gonna put this to use sometime soon but I need another favor." He said.

"Sure anything!"

"You wanna build him his suit?"

"Wait really?" I said with excitement.

"Only if you're up for it."

"Of course. This is so cool I have so many ideas!" I said with excitement as I was about to design a superhero suit all on my own!

"Now that you're going to be making a suit your going to need a better lab which is why I have a surprise for you." My dad said as he was leading me down a hallway. He pressed on the wall which ended up being a door way leading to another glass door. He enter a code which made the room light up. It was a new lab .

"Dad it's amazing! When did you even do this?" I asked in shock

"Well it was done I was just waiting for the right time to show you it." He said.

"Dad, thank you."

"Anything for you."

___

I got started later that afternoon in designing the suit I thought that a red and blue color scheme would look cool and since it's the color of his onesie he'll probably like it.

I started working on this new poly-morph fiber-adaptive material that's flame retardant and bullet proof and decided I would use it for the material of the suit

I watched a few videos on Peter swinging on what looked like a very resistant and strong material of some sort. I had never seen anything like it but I saw that it was coming out of these metal braces attached to his onesie.

Dad told me he was planning on speaking to the boy sometimes soon and to not fully finish the suit in case Peter has any input on anything he needs so I just worked on the schematics and the technological and data features on the suit. Dad said he wanted to make sure he could control the suit if needed be and to connect it to a private Stark industries sever which definitely is going to take a while to do.

__
A Few Weeks Later

It's been a few weeks since I've been designing the suit. Dads been getting upset with Steve lately because of the hold accords situation and tensions between them are really stiff right now.

I was in my lab working on the suit when my dad came in.

"Hey dad what's up?"

"I actually just got back from Berlin." He said giving me a hug.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Well Cap lost his shit and is now officially wanted."

"Wait what?" I said in shock. "What happened?"

"It's nothing listen uh is the suit ready?" He asked brushing off the question.

"Why?" I asked in suspicion

"I might need the kids help with something."

"Well for the most part yes it's done but I still don't know what material he is using to swing around New York and what adaptive features he might need after that I can just render it and it can be done within a few hours." I said

"I'll be back." Dad said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna go recruit the kid."

"Good luck!" I said as he gave me a kiss on the top of my head as he headed out.

___

LATER THAT EVENING

I was in the kitchen making myself a snack when dad walked in through the door.

"Hey Dad how was it?" I asked

"Great I even got you a sample of the material you were wondering about." He said as he tossed me a vile.

I caught it. "What is it?"

"He calls them web cartridges. The material is basically similar to spider webs just ten thousand times stronger. Also I just thought the spider thing was just a gimmick but I guess his abilities resemble that of a spider."

"Wait really?" I said in shock

"Yeah I just sent you a file with some info I collected that should help you out with finishing the suit up." He said as he approached me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Listen Grace I'm counting on you I really need this suit finished by tomorrow morning."

"I'll get it done Dad don't worry. You look stressed you want me to make you something?"

"I'll be okay." He said giving me a non-reassuring smile. I didn't buy it and just gave him a weak smile. Seeing my dad so stressed out really worries me out sometimes.

I better get to work.