Prologue.

(I give in to romantic relationships, I can't write platonic FFS 💀)

And I'm just here to adress something. Before reading my book, MAKE SURE TO CAREFULLY READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK. THERE MAY BE SOME WARNINGS THAT YOU MISSED AND DID NOT EXPECT TO READ IN THIS BOOK.

Before the twins, Lumine and Aether arrived in Inazuma, they of course went to Liyue first.

Y/n was somewhere in Liyue, enjoying the sights. Though without her vision, she lived peacefully in Liyue, with no Tenryou Commissions, no ninjas to assassinate her.

Unfortunately for her, she met the twins on her way to Wangshuu Inn to relax for the day. The twins were with Zhongli who was guiding them to find some Glaze Lilies.

"Oh, hey Zhongli! And who are these people?" Y/n asked, staring at the two who smiled at her politely.

"Oh, Y/n. They're Aether and Lumine, along with their companion, Paimon. What are you doing here?" Zhongli replied and asked as Y/n smiled at him and handed him a Glaze Lily.

"I was on my way to Wangshuu Inn, but then I bumped into you guys. That's all, I'll get going now!" Y/n explained.

"Thank you for these Glaze Lily. Take care now." Y/n nodded with a smile.

Y/n made eye contact with Lumine who had a frown on her face. Y/n smiled at her and looked away.

"Thank you. Take care!" Y/n bid her goodbyes as she then walked away, still feeling Lumine's burning gaze on her back.

'I can feel her sorrow.'