Rant 2.0

I'm so sorry once again for doing this BUT I confessed to him and he cleared my nickname on our chats at 12 AM 😃 I don't really care, I respect his decisions and I respect mine, I decided to tell him, that's all. I just wanted him to be aware of it, nothing else. I just wanted him to feel appreciated, even if he doesn't feel the same. It hurts but I can't bring myself to be sad about it, for some reason. I feel accomplished, reieved, complete, everything that has something to do with feeling like you've accomplished a mission. If he decided to ignore me, then so be it. I respect his boundaries; including his decisions and feelings. He decides to ignore me and block all connections with me? His loss, I only wanted him to be aware, I wasn't expecting anything. I'm so glad I did some thought exercises before confessing or else I would be crying my eyes out right now LMAO

And if you ever see this any time in the future-, or probably right now reading this by I don't know how you'll manage to do so but anyway, I hope you have a good life!! With or without me, enjoy your life!! Don't let the words of other people pressure you, you're better off as yourself, and nothing else. I wish you goodluck in everything you want to do, you want to become, and you want to achieve. I love you, even if you don't. I've mastered loving someone, whether romantically, or platonically, without expecting the same mutual feelings. Yes, I was hoping you'd like me back but HEY HEY, I like it more genuine, yeah? Enjoy your life and everything it has to offer, take the opportunities and make your life better by enjoying the things you like to do. I LOVE love you, and I also wish you a good health. I mean nothing by this but good intentions, I will not make any plan to make you talk to me, I'll let you explain or talk to me willingly, I want it to be your decision, and your decision only. I wish you all the good things I can literally wish for you, I will respect anything you decide to do. It's your life, and I have no right to control it. I will stop the "manifestation" thingy and let you do what you want. If you like me, go for it. If not, then don't go for it. Easy, right? Yes!! So, enjoy your life to the fullest and do not pressure yourself to like someone if you really don't. I've done it once, and I don't recommend 🤢 char pero ingat ka palagi, nandito lang ako sa tabi mo kung kailangan mo ng kaibigan na tutulong sa'yo, na aalalay sa'yo, na tutulungan ka sa mga oras na kailangan mo, at higit sa lahat, kaibigan mo na mahal ka ;p syempre mag-iingat ka palagi, hindi kita pinipilit na mahalin ako, at wala rin akong pake kung may iba kang gusto, basta nasabi ko na ang gusto kong sabihin. Mag i-ingat ka palagi, basta mahal kita. Masyado pa'kong bata at syempre 'di naman papayag fam ko kung magustuhan mo'ko, so win win? Goodluck sa mga bagay na gusto mong magawa, gawin, at mahalin. Thank you sa pagiging kaibigan ko, kahit na siguro ngayon ay hindi na tayo magiging katulad ng noon. So, in advance, goodbye and take care!! I'll aways be here for you. I love you.

Wag mong pilitin ang sarili mo kung hindi talaga nararapat sa'tin ang gusto kong mangyari, let the universe lead us to the right way. ✨ oh pak may paganyan pa char pero sa totoo lang, kung gugustuhin mo ako, siguraduhin mo'ng hindi pilit. Gusto ko yung genuine, at kung pilitin mo, bala mawalan lang ako ng ineteres sa'yo. To be honest, I don't really care if my love for you ends up being unrequited, just be yourself, enjoy your life, and let go. I'll let go of this feeling soon, but maybe not now. I enjoy feeling this way for you, it feels right. But I won't chase you. That's all, thank you sa lahat lahat!!