1

Aether and Lumine quickly arrived at Liyue and they explore it thoroughly. And while exploring, they met a lot of new people. And that includes Y/n.

"Hey, Zhongli! What are you guys doing here?" Y/n greeted and walked towards Zhongli who just smiled at her and greeted her back. "Hello there, Y/n. These two are Aether and Lumine, we're here for personal reasons." Zhongli explained.

"Oh, I see. Hello Aether and Lumine! My name is Y/n. And Zhongli, will you watch Yunjin perform later? I want to watch and see how it goes but I have no one to accompany me." Y/n asked and smiled.

"I apologize, but I'm quite busy today. Why don't you go and ask Xiao? Maybe he's interested. I heard from him that you haven't been talking to him these past few days," Zhongli teased, making Y/n sigh in an irritated manner. "Oh, you know him! And I'm quite busy nowadays, I need some recalling and work done." Y/n chuckled, knowing damn well that Xiao will snitch on her by telling Zhongli.

"Do try and have at least a little time for him, he cares for you even the slightest," Zhongli stated as Y/n smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll get going now. I don't want Xiao scolding me when I come back late. See you!" Y/n then ran off.

Zhongli smiled to himself and chuckled as he watched her run to the Inn. "Are you guys close to each other? She has a nice voice!" Paimon exclaimed as she watch her figure slowly disappear.

"Yeah, we met when she came here from Inazuma," Zhongli explained. "Oooh, she's from Inazuma?! Can you tell us about her? We'll go to Inazuma too! Soon after we explore Liyue, of course." Paimon exclaimed as stars formed in her eyes in excitement.

"Oh, dear. I'm sorry, that escaped right out of my lips. I apologize but I cannot tell you about the details unless she's the one who tells you about it." Zhongli explained and chuckled, while Paimon just sighed in disappointment. "Aww, you got my hopes up!" Paimon exclaimed.

Zhongli and the twins just chuckled as they continued what they were there for. Y/n swiftly arrived at the Wangshuu Inn as she ran up the stairs.

"Hey, Y/n! Please calm down and don't slip!" Ver Goldet exclaimed as Y/n continued to run up the stairs. She sighed as she continued her work.

"Hey, Xiaoo!! I have something that you'll love!" Y/n yelled, looking around for signs of Xiao. "Is it you?" He asked, appearing in front of Y/n who just chuckled at him.

"No, silly. I have Almond Tofu! It's so tasty I almost ate the whole thing, but I cooked up new ones just for you." She explained and walked towards Xiao who just sighed at her. "I wasn't asking if it was you that I loved, I was asking if it's you. Multiple voices sound like yours which I hear every day." Xiao explained as he took the Almond Tofu from her.

"Woah, do you eat my dreams or something? I admit that I sometimes call you in it." Y/n chuckled while Xiao just sighed and ignored her. Xiao then started eating the Almond Tofu. "I don't eat dreams unless it's requested or needed. Anyway, what made you bring these goods to me?" He asked, still munching on the Almond Tofu.

"Because you snitched on Zhongli and told him that I haven't been talking to you these past few days," Y/n explained as she glared at him. Xiao could only chuckle in amusement as he eats the whole food.

"You know damn well I talk to you every day. Yesterday was the only day I didn't talk to you in the morning or afternoon." Y/n sighed as Xiao just continued chuckling while eating.

"You stay here and eat my recipe, I need to go somewhere." Y/n then flew down the balcony with a wind glider. Xiao watched as she slowly descended to the floor. Of course with Ver Goldet scolding her for it.

"Her recipe, huh? She's a good cook." He mumbled to himself as he gobbled up the whole plate of Almond Tofu.

The next few weeks were hell for Y/n. Her work started piling up even though she worked on the weekends. Wangshuu Inn is also quite far from her workplace.

And due to being too busy, she was unable to contact Xiao. She could only be thankful that he was also busy with something, or else he'd be whining about it again and chuckle in her face when she confronts him about it.

Y/n sighed as she sat on her bed, reminiscing and wondering about some things that have been bothering her for days. Ever since the day she met the twins, she felt like her life would change for the worse and the better. She feels like everything will change by some simple act of kindness.

Y/n sighed and laid her back on the bed, dozing off, and staring at the ceiling. She could only wonder how it feels like to still have her fiancee and vision with her.

"I wonder where he is right now, and if he still thinks of me as his fiancée. It would be hard because I don't." She mumbled to herself.

Xiao could only listen to her from afar as she mumbles some words before she fell into a deep slumber.

"Fiancée..."

To be Continued.