31

Super ultra extra mega motivated rn because I just finished reading a fanfic LMAO

~~

After a while, their boat finally arrived. Y/n's friends watched as they went on the boat. Chongyun watched in sadness as he tried to stop sobbing. He felt like he just finished a series he loved watching and felt attached to. (joking this fanfic ain't modern)

Y/n waved goodbye to Chongyun as she smiled and mouthed something the others couldn't understand.

Chongyun looked at her in shock as she tried to rush to the boat before it sailed, but he was too late. He felt desperate and wanted to hug her, but he couldn't. The others didn't know why he was suddenly acting so strange.

But not all of them wondered, Hu Tao understood why. She had this unusual frown plastered on her face as Chongyun sobbed. Kazuha felt sad for him but wondered why he acted like that, so he asked her.

"Y/n? Is something going on between you two? Why is he suddenly so sad that you're leaving?" Kazuha asked as they could still hear Chongyun cry (not sobbing since he's calmed down) since their boat wasn't that far away yet, but they couldn't reach it.

"We're best friends when I used to stay here. I'm the reason why he and Xingqiu are together today. But that's beside the point. We made a stronger bond for the time we stayed here and it seems that he's quite upset that I'm leaving again, although I feel bad for having to see him in this state. It makes me wanna cry, too." She explained as Kazuha sighed and smiled. He hugged her and let her head rest in his chest as their boat sails off.

They could see Xingqiu comforting him and it seems that Chongyun is explaining something to him. They were near the sea so the rest were quite far from them. Y/n smiled at them both.

She waved while caressing her stomach. Now, it's Xingqiu's turn to cry. "Now both of them are crying. It seems Chongyun explained something to him. Do you know what that is?" Kazuha asked as he looked at Y/n.

"I have no idea, but let them be. They'll be fine as soon as they see me come back here after our marriage and birth." Y/n smiled and kissed him passionately. Kazuha kissed back and hugged her, his hands snaking on her waist.

Xingqiu started to cry too as Chongyun hugged him back.

Chongyun's POV:

I couldn't just let her leave yet without being sure that I just misheard their conversation the other day, but thank God she did.

After a while, I started to calm down a bit. After knowing that information, it drove me nuts. And knowing that she's also leaving, there's a possibility that what I'm thinking of will happen.

Xingqiu chatted with the couple as I just hugged him, tired of my crying. I looked around and saw that Hu Tao is unusually frowning. She suddenly turned her stare to me as I stared back at her.

She looked as if something was bothering her.

But before I could speak up, the boat arrived for Y/n and Kazuha.

"Hey Chongyun, don't you worry about me, okay? I'll come back with my babies, I'll even let you hold them. I'll come back for you." Y/n explained as I smiled wearily and nodded.

"I'll be waiting for that." I replied, still tired from crying so bad earlier. I just felt like bursting after knowing... The two then walked towards the boat and got in. They both bid their goodbyes as the boat almost immediately sails off.

I smile and wave back.

Y/n smiled and mouthed something to me, which I immediately understood. This is bad, I gotta catch up to the boat and stop it!