A/N

I'm gonna go straight to the point because I'm getting impatient.

I'm deciding if I want to quit Wattpad or not.

Yes, it has been fun. There were times where I felt pressured but I still had fun.
But that's not the point. I'm getting more and more busy as time flies and I start to have more responsibility. I take things in my life quite serious.

I got elected as an officer inside our classroom and I'm starting to improve in my instrument, which I'm really proud of.
And of course, I have studies. I'm getting busy with a lot of work piled up from school, and it's not easy when it's you yourself who set goals like you want to get to the top.
I'm really happy with the way my life is right now, even though there's still some guilt and dissatisfaction here and there, I like it.

Which gets back to our topic, I'm considering quitting Wattpad.
It hasn't been fun for me lately, well, not that, but I haven't been able to even open this app.
Being so busy, I have no time for writing. I haven't even completed the draft I have of this story.
I'm getting really busy and I can't handle this account anymore.

I'm considering on changing the email and sell this account, (I don't know if anyone buys an account from this app lol) but I fear that it might sound pathetic or become nonsense.

Maybe I'll just go inactive, or just go in a long hiatus and come back when I want to.
After this busy week, I'll decide if I want to quit or not.

Here's the iconic line: I hope everyone understands.

Joking aside, I really do hope everyone understand. I love being an author and would be more than happy to express and share my ideas to get it out of my head.

But being too busy, I also have no time to even paste it down on a paper or my phone.

Anyway, that's all. Have a great day or night!