14

As soon as I ran away from Kojou Sara, I was immediately greeted by the Tenshukaku being empty. There weren't any people around, not even guards. The eerie silence creeped me out as I walked around the place, still very dizzy from what Kojou did.

I walked up the stairs and as soon as I arrived at the top, the silence got even louder. Tenshukaku were always full of guards, so where are they?

I hid somewhere and soon enough, I heard multiple footsteps walking down the stairs. It was the twins!

"Aether? Lu-Lumine?! Are you guys okay?" Paimon asked in worry as the twins slowly walk out of Tenshukaku. What happened to them? I'm starting to feel even dizzier, it wasn't like this at all before I first entered Tenshukaku. No, not at all. Thunders suddenly roared and raged in the sky as I watch them walk away. Paimon kept talking to them to not let them pass out. Respect for you, Paimon. The place was silent, only their footsteps could be heard.

I also slowly tried to walk out of the place, it was so horrible... I had headaches here and there, and the dizziness got worse. I have no idea where I'll go. I can feel another presence inside Tenshukaku, is it the Raiden Shogun?

Once the twins step a foot out of Tenshukaku, they were greeted by Kazuha and Gorou's troop. I was crawling barefooted since I didn't want my slippers to make any noise. As I was crawling behind them the whole time, and I was shocked when I saw what happened.

The Raiden Shogun appeared behind them as I quickly stood up. The only thing that worked within me were my instincts and my vision. I quickly held myself from passing out and used all my strength and vision to push myself forward. It all happened so quickly as I pulled Lumine together with me to dodge the Raiden Shogun's attack. I left my slippers inside for god's sake!!!!

Kazuha also used his vision and ran forward to deflect the Raiden Shogun's attack, which led us to switch places swiftly. I barely landed on my feet as the twins almost fell. There goes another scratch on my knee.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Aether asked as I just nodded at him. He helped me stand up as Lumine catches her breath. "I'm fine, you should worry about yourselves," I replied and tried to catch my breath, that dash took a lot of energy to make. And the thoughts running through my head as we watch Kazuha push his sword to stop her attack was making me go insane. I can't breathe, I feel like I'm still getting choked.

"We're worried about that dark bruise on your neck!" Paimon replied while I just sighed. "As I said, I'm fine! You guys should get to work and fight!" I exclaimed and glared at them, why are they being so hard right now? I understand that there is a literal dark bruise on my neck right now but we can't be worried about me now! They have bigger problems other than this!! We just stood there, watchinf as Kazuha completely deflect the Raiden Shogun's attack. She quickly pushed him away as Kazuha flew back to our side.

"Charge!" One of the soldiers yelled as Gorou looked back and nodded. "Charge!" Gorou yelled after as they all charged towards the Raiden Shogun. "What do we do?? They can't take her on!" Lumine exclaimed as Aether nodded and pulled her toward the Archon. What were they doing?! Are they going crazy? They're not thinking rationally!

"No! Aether, Lumine! You just finished a fight against La Signora! Think this through, you guys can't take her on either!" I shouted and pulled Lumine's wrist but she just pushed me away and went with her brother inside with the Raiden Shogun. "Watch us come back alive, Y/n! Put some trust in us!!" Paimon yelled as they were completely swallowed by the Raiden Shogun's power. My lungs, it hurts...

"No!!" I yelled as I tried to reach them but the Raiden Shogun quickly put it away. I tried to dash again like what I did earlier but I only fell on my knees harshly. I caressed the vision that was on my bracelet, it didn't work. Despite me having this power, it didn't help at all...