23

After a while, their ship was already in the middle of the sea. Y/n was enjoying the wind of the sea when she suddenly felt sick.

She rushed to the side of the ship and puked everything out. "Hey hey, what's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" Kazuha asked, patting her shoulders to try and ease her pain.

"I-I don't know, I was feeling okay just now but then I suddenly had to puke. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant. Pregnant women tend to have a lot of complications in their health when pregnant." She explained as Kazuha hummed and sighed. "I see, tell me if you need anything and I'll get it for you." Kazuha replied as Y/n smiled and nodded.

(Learning time!! For everyone to be aware of what women go through when pregnant, this is for you! Being pregnant is not always that bright, beautiful progress in life as a woman. Although it is indeed exciting, there is a lot of pains you'd go through. For example, postpartum depression appears during [not so sure about this one] and after pregnancy/giving birth. And while you are pregnant, you are for sure to experience frequent mood swings, head aches, pains, physical health, and mental health complications. Not all pregnancy are bright and easy, every pregnant women suffers from a lot of pains. They are also sensitive during pregnancy, which means their respiratory system is weak. Pregnancy also means sacrificing your youth, blood, and organs to your child. It might sound weird but it's true, women who are pregnant usually get Anemia! And of course, we should also be aware of teenage pregnancy.)

After a while, she decided to stay at the rooms in the ship to avoid being seasick. Kazuha stayed with her inside the whole time since he didn't want to leave his pregnant fiancée alone.

Kazuha went in and out of the room for 2 days to give Y/n some food. After a while, they finally arrived at Liyue. It was around 2 AM when they did, which meant that the couple is sleeping.

Beidou didn't know if she should wake them up or not, but she decided to do so since she doesn't want them to stay in the boat. She knocked on the door and gently opened it, revealing the two cuddling on the single, cramped bed.

Beidou chuckled at the two, which woke Y/n up. "Oh, Captain... Are we already here?" She asked as Beidou smiled and nodded. "Yes, we are already at Liyue. Nice hearing you've got there, momma." Beidou giggled as Y/n just laughed.

"Thank you for waking us up, Captain. We'll just take our bags and go." Y/n explained as Beidou smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'll wait for you guys up there to help you with the bags." Beidou then left the room.

Y/n smiled to herself and tried to stand up without waking Kazuha, which she failed at since Kazuha immediately woke up when he felt the absence next to him.

"We're here already?" He asked as he sat up, looking at Y/n who only nodded. "Yes we are, darling. Now let's go and rest somewhere comfortable." Y/n smiled and waited for him upstairs.

After a while, he finally came outside and saw the beautiful night sky of Liyue. It was another rare night since the place was dead silent. "Oh dear, I didn't expect I'd be greeted by this rare sight in Liyue..." Y/n's voice trembled as her eyes glistened.

"It seems like the god of Liyue really favors you after all." Kazuha chuckled and hugged her tightly as the two of them watched the night sky in silence.

Y/n pulled away from the hug and stared at Kazuha. His white hair following the movements of the wind as he smiled at her.

"You..." Y/n stared at him as her feet trembled, almost causing her to fall. Luckily, Kazuha immediately catched her before she really did. "What's wrong?" He asked and carried her as she just hugged him tightly.

"You're that person I saw months ago, right?" Y/n sobbed as Kazuha just smiled at her. "I was that guy who you were squinting at. I fell in love with you for the second time when I saw you that day, your beauty never ever scared me." Kazuha replied and hugged her back.

"I love you," Y/n smiled and kissed him passionately as Kazuha kissed back. He hugged her waist close to him as Y/n puts her arms behind his neck.

"Love him, huh. Here I thought she came back for me. How delusional I must've been."

After a while, the two got off the boat and headed towards the Adventurer's Guild to get a place to stay in for a little while.

The night quickly passed as they woke up in their new place. The first thing Y/n decided that she wanted to do was to visit Xiao.

"Good morning Love! I want to visit a close friend of mine here, would you like to come?" Y/n asked as she cooked in the kitchen. "Sure, I want to meet them. And let me help you cook." Kazuha smiled and immediately helped her to cook.

After a while, they finally finished cooking and served it on the table. The two started to eat as Y/n started to tell him stories of her close friends in Liyue.

"Oh love you are not gonna believe this one!" Y/n giggled as Kazuha couldn't help but also laugh. "Oh yeah? Tell me about it." Kazuha smiled and continued to eat as Y/n chatted with him.

"That close friend we are gonna visit used to be very clingy to me! He always gets mad whenever I come back late, and he was also very protective!" Y/n explained. As soon as Kazuha heard her explanation, his smile disappeared. "He seems to like you very much, huh." Kazuha scoffed and continued eating, making Y/n confused.

"Let's just eat and go visit him, yeah?" Kazuha smiled as Y/n smiled back and obliged.

-To be Continued.

Sorry for this is short... I want to put a cliffhanger to get you guys hooked to read the next chapter. Oh it is gonna be hot 🥵 IMAGINE KAZUHA AND XIAO FIGHTING OVER YOU-

Okay that's enough bye 😝