21

They spent the rest of the afternoon exploring Ritou, they haven't been there for a very long time. "This place didn't change that much ever since that last battle, but why do I feel like it did?" Y/n mumbled while Kazuha just chuckled. "You're not alone, darling." He replied.

They walked around Ritou hand to hand, as they suddenly bumped with the three once again. "You two again? It seems as universe bought us all together." Yae Miko snickered while Y/n just sighed. Yae Miko stopped chuckling as soon as her eyes dropped on Y/n's pregnant belly.

Yae Miko smirked and re-appeared behind her. "Or perhaps, you have something to tell us?" Yae Miko snickered on her ear as she shivered by her voice. Kazuha instinctively held Y/n's hands tighter and turned his body towards them.

"What?" Y/n asked, looking at Yae Miko with her normal glare. "Hmm, you really forgot about this fetus that is growing inside you?" Yae Miko then caressed her stomach and pulled away, while Y/n just flushed red in realization.

"Oh!" Y/n chuckled as Yae Miko just crossed her arms at her. Kazuha sighed in relief and softened his grasp on her hand. "Arataki Itto, you may go. We will discuss a very, very private matter." Yae Miko softly glared at Y/n who just giggled.

"Me too-?" But before Yoimiya could even continue, she was pulled in by Yae Miko along with the couple back inside Yae Miko's publisher place. "You may explain." Yae Miko was still crossing her arns while Y/n couldn't stop giggling.

She then proceeded to put the jacket out of the way as she revealed her pregnant belly. "Well, I'm pregnant with his child." She explained while Kazuha proudly smiled and caressed her stomach.

"Woah! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, Y/n!" Yoimiya exclaimed and hugged her as she hugged her back. "Is that so, I see. Congratulations, Mom Y/n." Yae Miko snickered while Y/n just chuckled.

"But that's not all," Kazuha suddenly spoke, raising her hand and showing her the ring she always wore. "Oh, my, god. Y/n!! Congratulations again!! Omy you're gonna be a mother AND a wife in the same year!" Kazuha chuckled at her statement and smiled, he loved hearing that word.

"Thank you, Yoimiya. I'm also glad it ended this way, or else I wouldn't be as happy." She explained as Yoimiya smiled. "I'm glad you're proud of it," Yoimiya recalled.

"Now now, we should get going or else we'll be late for our dinner at the Kamisato Estate. Thank you for your greetings, we'll see you when we see you. Bye!" Y/n then walked back with Kazuha.

"I really enjoyed hearing that word, especially when it's directed to you." Kazuha smiled while Y/n just chuckled. "It'll be official soon, just wait." Y/n smiled.

After a while, they finally arrived back at the Kamisato Estate. As soon as the siblings saw them, they immediately went to help them.

"Oh, Y/n! You shouldn't tire yourself out too much! It's bad for a pregnant woman!" Ayaka exclaimed while Y/m just chuckled. "How'd you know that?" She asked while Ayaka just pouted at her.

"I taught her because just in case she needed the knowledge. My mother couldn't manage to last for her, so I helped her about women things myself. Sometimes Thoma." Ayato explained. Y/n was flabbergasted. "Oh, yeah! I remember you teaching her right before I sneaked out the day I first met Kazuha. Haha, the irony." She replied while everyone else just chuckled.

Then they went back inside and started to eat, making sure that Y/n eats as much as she needs.

After the whole celebration, the couple decided to go home. After all, Y/n was indeed tired already.

"Thank you so much for the dinner, Ayaka and Ayato. You too, Thoma. We'll get going now, I'm pretty tired. Thank you for your efforts, Ayaka. Take care!" Y/n greeted and walked out with Kazuha. But then, Ayaka started tearing up. "Oh my, what's wrong?" Ayato asked as he gently sat her down.

"I feel so sad for her, I've been trying so hard to keep the tears in. Her parents would've been so happy for her, but they aren't here anymore. I just feel so devastated for her that they aren't here which made her unable to share her happy news." Ayaka explained as Ayato sighed.

"We'll, she probably moved on and accepted the fact that they aren't here anymore." He replied while Ayaka just sighed. "That's the thing, she hasn't even moved on yet. She's been putting her feelings on pause for the whole time she's been in Liyue. Sigh, I just hope she will be alright. Kazuha is there for her anyway." Ayaka sighed as Ayato just smiled.

"Yeah, he will. Trust him."

Y/n sighed and held on Kazuha's hand tightly. She heard everything Ayaka had said. She forgot her umbrella inside but heard them talking about her.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/n. I'll be here for you, don't worry." Kazuha explained as Y/n sobbed and nodded.

-To be Continued.

This one's a little short because I'm out of ideas and I'm getting quite busy with school now, so it's better to keep it short (like you). Thank you all for the love and support, I will see you on the next one. Take care! Parang nag you-youtube lang ah HAHAHA

Also, should I do a face rev? Your favorite, pretty author finally putting her face in her platform? HAHAHAHA CHAR but fr though I want some opinions and since this isn't my first book in my 2 years of writing, I wanted to do something special for my 2nd year anniversary. Or probably voice reveal too? Let me know 🥰

 Or probably voice reveal too? Let me know 🥰