15

Kazuha walked behind her, he couldn't contain himself and didn't want to anger her in any way. He found her going to the island where they first met each other.

Y/n tripped and fell on the ground, a loud thump going off. She sighed and held her head up, looking at the sky with such sorrow in her eyes. "Father, please... Why, why did you leave? You knew what happened to my twin, I couldn't afford to lose any of you anymore... But you still left, why?" She sobbed, her voice trembling in sadness.

"It feels so... Empty, the world feels empty without you in it. I couldn't afford to lose you, but you still left. Were you that tired? Why...?" She mumbled and mumbled to herself, now kneeling on the sand with her hand on her chest. "Almighty archons, please give me the motivation to continue living... Dear archons, please give me something to live for..." She spoke, her voice now visibly trembling as her whole body did as well.

Kazuha walked toward her and hugged her tightly. She didn't react but didn't push him away. Instead, she let him hug her as tight as he wanted. "I'm sorry, love." He gently spoke and caressed her head, while she just sobbed uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry," He spoke, still hugging her and holding her as close as he can. "Why?! I could have saved him, but no! I was way too scared, and I ended up blaming it all on you even though you did the most! And I was the coward one... Why?! Just, why! I don't want to believe it, I can't face the truth... Just, why did it have to be this way...?" She yelled at the top of her lungs as Kazuha just hugged her.

"I understand, I understand. Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from." Kazuha gently reassured as Y/n just sobbed. Kazuha pulled away and saw how she trembled. "I love you, really," Kazuha spoke, holding her cheeks and pressing his lips on hers. Y/n was shocked but kissed back nonetheless.

Kazuha kissed her gently and passionately, while Y/n just kissed him back tiredly. The kiss lasted for a minute before Kazuha pulled away and looked into her eyes. "I lost them all, Kazuha. I lost them all! My whole family, they're all gone! Because of me, I lost them! They-they deserve to live! They deserve to live instead of me, they deserved everything! But me, I don't deserve any of this... I'm a coward, I'm stupid, I'm so dumb..." She yelled and yelled while Kazuha just stayed silent.

"I lost them all, including you..." She mumbled and held her head low, she felt so guilty and sad. "But I'm here, you would never have to lose me." He spoke oh-so-gently. "It's the bond and trust, the trust that we lost over time. Everything became dark, and that's why I couldn't see anything in the future." She spoke.

"I understand. We can rebuild it all, I promise I wouldn't trust you less." Kazuha reassured as Y/n just looked at him in guilt. "I'm so sorry," She mumbled and hugged him tightly.

"Let's go." He then carried her in his arms, "Where?" She asked. "Back home, where we truly belong."

Soon enough, they arrived back at where Kazuha was staying. Y/n didn't want to leave his side, she clung to him like her life depended on it. "No, please. Stay. I want you close to me." Y/n spoke.

"Alright, alright. I won't leave." Kazuha chuckled and kissed her forehead while she just lay her head on his chest. "Don't ever leave me again, please..." Y/n sobbed even harder as Kazuha sighed, she still hadn't calmed down.

"Look at me," Kazuha commanded as she did, but her eyes held so many tears. "I love you with all my heart, I do. And I will never, ever leave you again. No promises this time, only actions and love." He spoke as Y/n just smiled at him. She crawled up to him until she was sitting on his lap, then, she kissed him on the lips passionately.

She pulled away and smiled at him, then proceeded to lay her head on his chest. But Kazuha had other plans.

Kazuha held her head and made her face him, as he slammed his lips onto her. Y/n was startled but kissed back. Kazuha pushed her to the bed and got on top of her as he continued roaming around her body. Y/n was too startled to react as he continued his actions.

"Ka-Kazuha-" Y/n was stopped when Kazuha shushed her with his finger as he looked at her with a smirk. "Let me do all the work, just lay back and relax." He smirked as Y/n just looked at him in awe.

"Wha-What? Are you okay? You're so red! I-You sound different than usual-" She was cut off by Kazuha slamming his lips onto hers once again. "Mm-!" Y/n yelped but it turned into a moan as Kazuha deepened the kiss.

He pulled away as a string of saliva connected their lips. "Kazuha..." Y/n mumbled and looked at him with half-lidded eyes, lust displayed on her face. "Y/n. What do you want?" Kazuha asked, whispering to her ear as she groaned.

"Mmm... Kazuha," She mumbled as Kazuha just chuckled. "Use your words, Y/n. Say what you want." Kazuha whispered once again, making Y/n hold onto him tightly.

"Kazuha~, please... What did you do? Why do I feel like... This?" Y/n mumbled, trying to resist the heat her body radiated and how it affected her behavior. "It's simple, I only made your desire, much bigger. In fact, your desire itself made you like this. So tell me what it is." Kazuha smirked as Y/n just groaned in annoyance.

"Please, Kazuha. I want you..." She spoke. Kazuha could only chuckle as he kisses his fiancee once again,

"Ask, and you shall receive."

To be Continued.

DON'T BLAME ME I'M STILL TRYING TO PRACTICE