5

Y/n woke up when the boat was already in the middle of the sea. The trip to Inazuma was going to be a long one since it's far away from the city they came from. She looked around, the unfamiliar place surrounding her.

She sat up and saw a familiar figure sleeping in a chair beside her. Her body froze in shock as she tried to silently stand up, but he woke up.

"Y/n.." Kazuha mumbled, sitting up and slowly walking toward her. Y/n froze as soon as she heard his voice. "You..." She slowly looked behind her and saw Kazuha standing there, a gentle smile plastered on his face.

"It's me, つま." Kazuha smiled, but Y/n wasn't having it. She wasn't smiling at all.

Y/n's POV:

Curse Zhongli's contract, I didn't and never will want to go back to that hellhole!

When I was about to run away from them, my eyes suddenly felt heavy as they closed. When I woke up, I was somewhere unfamiliar. Where am I?

I sat up and looked around. It was kind of dark, but I could still see. I looked around until my eyes dropped on the familiar figure sleeping next to the bed.

I couldn't believe who it was.

"Kaedehara Kazuha..." I mumbled to myself.

The day that Kazuha proposed to me, was the "best" day of my life. It was unplanned, and everything was sudden. I recall him telling me that he took the opportunity since we were there anyway. He knew how much I fantasized about my parents' engagement.

"Y/n! Be careful, You might trip." He yelled as he ran behind me. I ran and ran until I arrived at the very top, where we usually see the fireworks.

He followed behind me as I sat on the cliff. He sighed in relief as soon as he saw me. I looked back with a smile as I patted the space beside me. He smiled and sat beside me.

We sat there and admired the seas for a while. "I love the seas."

A few minutes after, we stood up and were about to get out of the Island but Kazuha then suddenly got on one knee.

I looked at him in shock, is he truly doing this?

"Y/n... We've known and dated each other for a very long time now, and I can say that inside those years, I always loved you. I will never, ever leave you. I will never get tired of you. Ever since that day we met at the age of 13, I've always loved you. And I want to make that time longer. So, Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" He asked, taking out a box with a ring inside.

"Kazuha..." I mumbled. I was speechless. "I've also loved you ever since we met, and will always do. Yes, I will marry you." I replied as he slipped the ring right on my finger.

"I love you, つま."

I stood up and silently started to walk out of the room, but he, unfortunately, woke up. If only I'm able to make you sleep permanently.

"Y/n.." He mumbled as I froze on the spot. Damn it, why do you have to be so cautious? "You..." I whispered as I looked behind me to see him gently smiling at me.

"It's me, つま." He spoke and walked toward me. I couldn't move, I was frozen. He then hugged me tightly. Why is he doing this? We're not fianceés' anymore, we're nothing to each other.

"Let me go, now." I spat as he did what he was told and looked at me painfully in the eyes. "Leave me alone, Kazuha. You left me and it ends there, I don't want anything from you anymore." I replied, making him step back.

A frown was displayed on his face as he looked at me in horror. It was as if he had seen a ghost.

"Everything that happened was your fault, I don't deserve such a man like you," I replied, glaring at him and walking away. As soon as I step a foot out of the room, rain immediately made contact with my skin. I hated the feeling of being wet.

I came rushing back inside and wiped the droplets of rain in my arms. "Y/n, please let me explain..." He mumbled while I just glared at him. "There's no explanation needed, Kazuha. I was your fianceè-"

"You are my fianceè. You never let me explain anything to you, we will never understand each other in that case." He explained while I just sighed. "I don't want to listen to you right now, give me some time will you?" I scoffed, glaring at him and looking away.

I sat back on the bed and turned my back on him once I lay my back on the comfortable mattress. "Alright, I'll give you some time. I'm sorry, Y/n." He sighed, walking out of the room despite it raining hard. I sighed as tears fell from my eyes.

It feels different and wrong when he calls me by my name, and not by his pet names. I hate myself for falling out of love with him, but at the same time, I hate him for giving me a chance to fall out of it.

I sighed as I slept with tears in my eyes. I was kind of tired too anyways. I woke up with the lights open now. I looked around and saw the twin travelers holding Kazuha by his arms.

"Oh, travelers.  Why are you carrying him like that? Is he sick?" I asked as I sat up from the bed and looked at Kazuha who was breathing heavily. "Y-Yeah, we were sleeping in another room when Paimon yelled after peeking outside. He fell to the floor and he was already looking like this. We didn't know he slept outside in the rain, we would've let him sleep on the chair or somewhere comfortable than under the rain..," Lumine explained. I sighed and stood up from the bed.

"Lay him down, I'll take care of the rest," I stated as they nodded in shock and gently put his body down on the mattress. "Typical Kazuha, he's always so reckless and putting everyone above him," I mumbled as the twins stared at me confused.

"You know him already?" Aether asked, watching as I tend to Kazuha. "Oh, yeah. He's my fianceè, but I wouldn't admit that just yet. There's a reason I went to Liyue without him." I explained. The twins then left it at that. I'm glad they didn't ask for more pieces of information.

I told them they can leave and I'll take care of him. He's fast asleep and disturbed. He looks so red.

I sighed and sat on the chair next to the bed. I sighed and watched over him, checking his temperature from time to time. I feel the rain stop as I once again check on his temperature, but then he suddenly wakes up.

"Y/n..." He mumbled. "Shush, don't speak. You have a sore throat, correct?" I asked a paper in hand. "Y-Yes," He replied, immediately coughing after.

"Sigh, don't be so reckless. You even got yourself sick." I sighed, standing up from the chair and walking towards him. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, tears forming in his eyes.

I sighed and wiped his tears away with my knuckles. "If you cry, you'll block your nose even more. Calm down and rest, I'm not here to argue with you. I apologize too if I stressed you out." I stated as he smiled and held my hand gently.

"I'll take care of you, for now, don't be so reckless in the future," I stated and let him do as he pleases. He is my weakness if he's weak and sick, I can't be mean or talk angrily to a sick person at all. I feel like it would make their situation worse than it is.

"I hope you can rethink about letting me explain inside the time I give you." He stated before gently closing his eyes. "I... Hope so too." I mumbled to myself.

To be Continued.