28

After getting his food, Kazuha immediately came back. Since he went out to get food anyway, he bought her own food too. As Kazuha was walking back to her room, he heard sobs from the inside.

He halted as he tried to listen to her voice. "Dear archons, I beg of you... Please let my children live... I'll do anything, anything. I'll start to be a better person, I'll be a great mother, I'll do anything it takes just so I know that my children are safe."

Kazuha sighed as he quickly knocked. He could hear her frantically stop sobbing as she yells a quick "Come in!"

Kazuha comes in with the food as Y/n smiles. Kazuha smiled back and sat down, putting the food down to let her eat. Y/n still looked pale, and she knew the reason why, but decided not to tell anyone. Only her, the gods, and the Archons knew.

Kazuha positioned himself facing her as he held her hand gently, "My dear... I know you're in pain. You don't need to hide your feelings, you can release it all when you're around me, I'd never judge you. I will always adore you and help you through this."

Y/n's eyes glistened as she stared at his eyes; warm and cozy. Y/n's lips trembled as she stared at him, she sighed heavily and let her head down. Her tears fell as she held his hands tightly.

"I'm scared, what if they die? I-What if I die? Who will take care of them...? I don't want them to grow up without knowing me... I want to-I want to... I want to-" She sniffed between her words as she tried to catch her breath. "Calm down, calm down. You can let it all out slowly, you'll suffocate this way..." Kazuha forced a smile as he tried not to cry at the sight of his lover sobbing in his arms once again.

"I-I can't stop the tears... I'm so scared... I-... I want to... But I can't... I'm so sorry..!" Y/n bawled as she hugged him tightly. Kazuha flinched and tried not to hurt her, since she's pregnant and all. Kazuha hesitated but slowly hugged her back.

His tears couldn't stop as it fell on her shoulders. Y/n's sobs continued as Kazuha could only hug her, he didn't know what else to say.

The doctor was supposed to check in on Y/n but didn't when he saw how the two hugged each other. 'They're hugging each other like there's no tomorrow... Oh, dear archons, please let this two couple have a happy family.'

After a while, the two finally calmed down and talked it out.

"We'll get through this, alright? We will survive this as a family." Kazuha smiled, his eyes being puffy due to crying for a while. Y/n smiled back wearily.

As they were talking, Y/n suddenly felt a kick from one of the babies. "Oh dear, it seems like the kids are getting pumped up by this." Y/n chuckled as he grabbed Kazuha's hands and put it on her stomach to let him feel their kick.

"Looks like they really are." Kazuha just chuckled. A few days later, the two finally got discharged. Y/n carefully obliged to what all Kazuha said. He felt weird and worried, but he knew that she understood what he was trying to do.

"I love you, Y/n. I'm sorry you have to go through this, but I'm doing this all for your safety." Kazuha then hugged her tightly. Y/n couldn't reply, she didn't know what to say.

Y/n stood there as Kazuha kept apologizing, still hugging her as they sat on the couch. Kazuha sighed and finally pulled away.

Y/n sighed and smiled. "I understand, no need to worry." She smiled as Kazuha just nodded.

Kazuha sighed and just smiled back. He felt weird, but he just nodded as if he didn't feel like something wasn't wrong at all.

He felt that Y/n wasn't doing alright, but he let it slip since she's pregnant and all.

A few days later, Y/n refused to ho out. Though Kazuha wanted her to enjoy, he found it hard especially since she wasn't telling him about all she wants.

Kazuha sighed and let her be. For the time they stayed, Y/n literally refused to come out. "Love? Don't you want to meet your other friends before we leave for tomorrow?" Kazuha asked but Y/n just sighed and turned her back on him.

"Love...?" He called out, sitting on the bed and trying to make her face him. "Y/n." Kazuha frowned, not liking her attitude towards him.

"What?" She replied, still not facing him. "What's the problem? You've been quiet and not even going out of your room." Kazuha explained as Y/n just sighed in exhaustion.

"I'm just tired, that's all." Y/n replied and proceeded to lay down. "Y/n, please. Let's go out and have some fresh air, you need it. Go and meet your old friends before we go back to Inazuma." Kazuha spoke as Y/n sighed and sat up.

"Alright..." Y/n hesitantly replied. Kazuha smiled and helped her get up. After getting ready, Kazuha lead her outside.

As soon as they stepped a foot outside, they were immediately greeted by Yelan and Yanfei. Since their house was near to the place they went.

"Oh, Y/n! How are you doing? I heard you just got discharged!" Yanfei greeted as a smile finally crept up on her face. "I'm doing good now, thanks for the concern. I just passed out due to exhaustion, that's all." Y/n explained as Yanfei sighed and smiled.

Kazuha looked at her in confusion, did she just lie to them? He didn't know why. Kazuha sighed and gently pulled her away after their conversation.

"Why did you do that? Are you trying to hide something, Y/n?" Kazuha asked, squinting his eyes at her. "No?
I have nothing to hide, Kazuha." Y/n then glared at him and walked away. That was the first time she has glared at him ever since they got along.

Kazuha sighed to himself and let Y/n do what she wants before they go back to Inazuma. Y/n walked to the shore and met with Hu tao, Zhongli, Yanfei, Xingqiu, and Chongyun there. Kazuha followed behind as Y/n greeted them with a warm smile. Her baby bump really was obvious. She felt no need to hide it, so she let herself wear her clothes that she had always wanted to try on but couldn't ever since she got pregnant.

All of them were shocked to see her be proud, since she's always been hiding it ever since she got there. "Oh, hey Y/n! You're proud to be a mother, yeah?" Hu tao greeted as Y/n just chuckled and nodded with a smile. "Of course, I wouldn't exchange it for anything else." Y/n chuckled and started a conversation with them.

The couple noticed Kazuha and immediately approached him out of curiosity. "Hey! You're Y/n's fiancée, right?" Chongyun speaks up as he smiles and nodded. "Indeed. What can I help you with?" Kazuha replied as the couple just smiled.

"Nothing, we just wanted to chat." Xingqiu replied as Chongyun nervously chuckled. "About what?" Kazuha asked with a gentle smile.

"Well, about Y/n..." Chongyun spoke up. Kazuha's smile turned upside down as he directed his eyes somewhere else.

"Is Y/n..."

To be Continued.

Y'all... Sorry for not uploading for a long time, I don't know what has gotten into me I just suddenly had writer's block 😭 but I have some drafts in my notes don't you worry