27

Feeling depressed rn might make it sad 🤪

After Xiao had left, Y/n noticed and looked around to try and find him. She couldn't feel his presence anymore. It all felt weird to her, I mean how would anyone act that way if not of sadness? She had a gut feeling he wasn't feeling the best.

Although she couldn't understand him that much, she knew something was off. It was like he was a closed book, she couldn't read him at all.

"Where's Xiao?" Y/n asked as she looked around, trying to find him. "I don't know, he probably left earlier," Kazuha replied.

Kazuha held her hand as Y/n frowned. "It's alright, don't worry," Kazuha reassured as Y/n just sighed. "I suppose so," She replied. Kazuha had a smirk on his face as they continued watching the sky peacefully before they left.

After leaving Wangshu Inn, they went back to their place and took a long rest. But Y/n couldn't sleep.

"Love? Aren't you gonna sleep?" Kazuha asked while Y/n just sighed. "My stomach hurts, don't tell me I'm in labour right now... And my chest, too..." She replied as Kazuha immediately sat up and tried to calm her down.

"Where else does it hurt?" He asked as Y/n pointed to her chest. "To your chest? Then that means you're not in labour." Kazuha mumbled as he quickly lies her down on the bed and tried to ease her pain.

He was panicking, the two of them talked about the symptoms of being pregnant already, but this wasn't in it. Since Y/n's mother taught her the things she would experience when being pregnant, so she was quite prepared for motherhood. But Kazuha wasn't quite ready.

He panicked as Y/n was having a hard time breathing, she didn't know why she was feeling that way. There was no way there would be any specialists around there who could help them, their doctor was in Inazuma. The doctor wouldn't have any idea why since she's never been there and the doctor doesn't have any information about her / prescriptions.

Y/n coughed as Kazuha immediately ran to the kitchen to get water. Y/n felt a sharp pain in her chest as she tries to not lose consciousness. When Kazuha arrived, Y/n got paler. She was losing oxygen and it was getting dangerous for her.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Kazuha yelled as he rushed to her side. "I can't... Breathe." Y/n whispered as she continue to pass out. Kazuha panicked as he tried to wake her up.

Kazuha then immediately called for help outside. It took a while but finally, she was bought to a place where she would be carefully observed. Kazuha sighed to himself as he waited for his fiancée at their place. It was already around 2 AM.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he tried to reassure himself that they will be alright, including his child. He prayed and prayed to all the gods he knew of and prayed even to Celestia to save them.

After a while, he fell asleep on the couch due to lack of sleep and fatigue kicking in. He fell asleep without eating any food at all.

When he woke up, it was already late afternoon. After getting ready, he rushed to the place to check on his fiancée.

"Ms? Is my fiancée okay?" Kazuha asked, still panting as the nurse smiled and nodded. "The patient is doing good, Mr." The nurse replied as Kazuha cried tears of joy out of relief.

"Oh, thank God!" Kazuha exclaimed as he smiled with tears still flowing out of his eyes. He panted and held onto the railings to support himself. The nurse hesitated but spoke up nonetheless. "Although, there is one bad news."

Kazuha's breath hitched as he slowly raised his head and looked the nurse in the eye. "Wha-What happened?" He asked, standing straight and worry displayed in his eyes.

"One of the babies' health is in danger, there's a high chance he won't survive. The two on the other hand are doing well, they are reassured to be in a healthy condition when born." The nurse explained. Kazuha looked at her in shock, disbelief, sadness, and guilt all at once.

"Tri-triplets? We're having triplets?" He asked as the nurse smiled and nodded. "And one of them is at risk...?" Kazuha mumbled as the nurse nodded.

"This... This is a lot to take in..." Kazuha panted as the nurse sighed. "I know, and I hope your family gets through this." The nurse replied as Kazuha just sighed.

Kazuha slowly walked inside the place as he tries to not break down at the sight of his fiancée.

Y/n lay on the bed as he waited for her to wake up. There were a lot of things attached to her, and he didn't know what they were for. But he understood not to touch any of them.

"Y/n... Please be alright..." Kazuha mumbled as he just held her hand tight. Kazuha sighed and before he passed out, he saw Y/n smiling.

Kazuha passed out due to not eating anything for the past few hours and the lack of rest. The doctors found him sitting next to Y/n all passed out. He was holding her hand so tightly that the doctors had a hard time separating them.

After a while, Kazuha woke up in another room. He panicked and immediately sat up, but was stopped by a doctor dragging him back down.

"Whe-Where am I?" He asked as he let the doctors lay him back down. "You're in my place. Well-, you two. Your fiancée is doing okay and she's guaranteed to be good in 2 days. But you, on the other hand, are free to go later. You only passed out due to exhaustion and lack of food. You better get yourself something to eat before it happens again." The doctor explained and left his room. Kazuha sighed and lay back down.

He started to tear up. He didn't know what to feel. He felt lost, he felt lonely. They had no one to guide them, Y/n's parents already died long ago, and no one could've helped them in this situation.

He sighed as he sat up, wiped his years away, and stood up to go to her room. Upon entering, he was greeted by the doctor and Y/n talking.

"I suppose you already know everything?" Kazuha asked, walking towards them as Y/n smiled and nod. "Yes, I do now." Y/n replied as Kazuha just sighed out of exhaustion.

"Go get yourself something to eat first and let's talk," Y/n explained as Kazuha smiled and nodded. "I'll get going." The doctor then left the room, with Kazuha following behind.

Finally, Y/n burst into tears. "Dear archons, please let my children live. Dear archons, please... Please let them be healthy." Y/n mumbled as she cried and cried. As a mother now, it was painful for her. Hearing those words destroyed her world, knowing that one of her children are at risk and might not survive.

She didn't know what to do anymore.

'Oh, how I wish mom was here...'

To be Continued.

Hi, enjoy this depressing chapter 😊