42

Hello! Only a few chapters left. Not sure if this would be followed by another chapter, but there's a high percentage there would be. Anyway, enjoy!

~

Authors Point of View:

After the wedding, everything and everyone seemed to be happier than usual. Mostly the couple. Since they used to live at Watatsumi Island, they constantly visit Kokomi.

The wall between Kokomi and Y/n was finally broken down by them themselves.

The first time they visited was the day they fixed everything together between them.

"We're finally here. We won't stay here for long, I just needed to take care of business here. You guys can explore if you want." Hairi huffed and settled her things down.

"If it's alright with you mom, can we come with you to meet Kokomi? I also have something to discuss with her." Y/n explained, putting the two down and letting them run around their house.

Kazuha did the same and watched over them while Y/n goes to talk to her mother.

"Sure, it's fine by me. Just make sure to watch over the kids, we wouldn't want to bother Kokomi, alright? Everyone knows how busy she is." Hairi chuckled and waited for them to get ready so they can leave.

"Love, let's go! We're gonna go visit someone." Y/n explained and carried her two sons while Kazuha carry their daughter.

"Wait up sweetheart! Are you sure you'd carry them two? I can carry the other!" Kazuha yelled and caught up with Y/n.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's alright. It's a long walk so I don't want to put them down." Y/n replied and continued walking.

"I insist, let me carry Kairo." Kazuha was persistent on carrying one of their sons to not tire her out and she eventually gave up.

Soon, they arrived at Kokomi's place. There were guards everywhere, but they were warmly welcomed inside the place anyway.

"Oh, Y/n! Long time no see! How've you been? And these cute little babies, aww!" Gorou instantly rushed and played with her daughter.

"She loves everyone's attention on her." Y/n laughed and watched as Gorou played with her. Gorou seemed so happy after so long.

"She looks a lot like your sister." Gorou smiled and looked her in the eye.

Hearing that, her eyes glistened. "Thank you."

After catching up with each other, they decided to finally meet Kokomi.

Y/n sighed and held Kazuha's hands tightly. Kazuha smiled and squeezed her hand to reassure her. Even though he was holding two of their children, he could still hold hold her hand like he wasn't even carrying anyone.

As soon as they entered, they were greeted by Kokomi.

"Y/n..."

"Kokomi, I'm... Sorry." Y/n smiled and put her daughter down, Kazuha doing the same with the two.

The triplets didn't dare to walk away from their parents.

"It's alright. I understand why you were like that." Kokomi smiled and approached her.

Kokomi then hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, Kokomi. It's my fault our misunderstanding went on for years. I'm so sorry, everything's my fault. If only I just accepted everything as it is, she'd still be here with us." Y/n started to son as her tears fell on Kokomi's shoulders.

"It's not your fault. If you didn't become like that, Elise wouldn't be treated as one if Inazuma's rightfully heros without you. Everything she wanted in her whole life was to be one." Kokomi smiled and patted her back.