33

Soon after, the visitors they expected finally turned up. Ayaka was the first one to arrive, who seemed to be in a rush. "Are you okay? Are the children safe?" She asked as she looked at Y/n who held her daughter close to her chest as her mother and Kazuha held her sons.

"Auntie Hairi? You're... You're alive this whole time...?" Ayaka asked as she froze, standing there with a betrayed look on her face. "Ayaka, I-I can explain-!" Hairi was cut off when Ayaka spoke up.

"This whole time, I've been trying to compensate for your death... Everytime I tried to comfort Y/n because we all thought you really died... Everytime I tried to find you even though I thought you were dead... What you've done had hurt me more than it probably should." She replied as Hairi just looked at her in shock.

"Ayaka... I'm so sorry, I did not know it was like that for you." Hairi stood up and walked towards Ayaka, but she pulled away and glared at her. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I could accept that apology. You've been alive this whole time but you chose to make us suffer." Ayaka sighed and was about to walk out when Thoma arrived.

"Ms. Kamisato-" He froze in shock after seeing Hairi. "Mrs. L/n? You're... You're alive?" Thoma stuttered as Hairi sighed.

"Thoma... Please not you too-" Hairi was cut off when Thoma teared up a little. "Mrs. L/n... You were alive this whole time, but you decided to hide? Mrs... Do you know just how much Ms. Kamisato and Y/n suffered...?" Thoma asked as gentle as he could, as Hairi just stared at him in shock.

"Everyone, please. I understand how you feel, but please not here." Kazuha interfered and lead them out of the room, letting them speak there instead being in the room with Y/n and the babies.

"They were more hurt than I was..." Y/n mumbled as Kazuha sighed and hugged her tightly. "They were the ones who were there for you at your worst, of course they woul be hurt. They're your friends, your family." Kazuha replied as Y/n started tearing up and hugged Kazuha back.

"Shh, everything's gonna be alright. She'll explain everything to us, and everything will go just fine." Kazuha whispered in her ear as Y/n sighed.

While the three was kicked out of the room to settle it, Ayato arrived to see the situation.

Thoma was hugging Ayaka who was crying as Thoma spoke with Hairi. "Thoma, what is going on in here?" Ayato asked as he opened his arms, which Ayaka took and hugged him tightly.

"We were shocked to see Mrs. L/n, well, alive. As we all know, we thought she had died." Thoma explained as Ayato sighed. "Don't you think it's quite, well, unpleasant to act this way towards the mother of your best friend?" Ayato asked as he gently caressed his sister's head.

"But she made a fool out of everyone, including you..." Ayaka mumbled as Ayato just sighed. "Even so, that's not the proper way to treat someone elder than you, no? Even if she did do something bad, you have no right to be this way. Did you see Y/n throw a tantrum when she saw her own mother?" Ayato asked as Ayaka looked at him with her eyes glistening.

"You too, Thoma. You should both apologize to Mrs. Hairi." Ayato stated as Thoma sighed and nodded. "I apologize, Mrs. L/n. I let my emotions take control of my actions." Thoma then bowed down with tears.

"Come here," Hairi spoke as Thoma ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Don't cry now, I'm sorry. I know I was like a mother figure to you, and I know how much that news affected you." Hairi gently whispered in his ears as Thoma started sobbing.

"I... I was so scared, I really thought you died... Every night, when Y/n came back from Liyue, we used to cry together because we both thought we would never feel your embrace ever again." Thoma sobbed as Hairi smiled. "Shh, you guys will never lose me again." She mumbled as she patted his head.

"I apologize too, Auntie Hairi." Ayaka apologized as Hairi smiled. "It's okay, Ayaka. I understand why you two reacted that way. And thank you to you, Ayato. I wouldn't have handled that situation any better if it wasn't for you." Hairi smiled as Ayato nodded and smiled back.

"You guys should explain everything to Y/n." Ayato explained as Hairi nodded. The 4 of them went back inside to see Y/n and Kazuha holding their children. With Kazuha holding his daughter and Y/n holding her two sons.

"The babies are absolutely adorable!" Ayaka exclaimed and walked towards them with a wide grin. "They are," Y/n replied as she let Ayaka take the other baby.

"Be careful, Ayaka. Do you even know how to carry a newborn?" Ayato asked as he went closer to Ayaka just in case. He had a frown in his face as he knitted his eyebrows in worry, watching Ayaka carry the baby.

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle, as she is also not used to carrying a newborn, but thanks to her motherly instincts, she learnt to carry one immediately after having one.

"Give me the baby, Ayaka. Let me show you how." Ayato sighed as Ayaka just whined in irritation and gave the baby to Ayato gently. Ayato then showed her how it's done. "You do it like this." Ayato explained as Ayaka just sighed.

"I know..." Ayaka sighed as the others just laughed. "And also, you guys should come with us to our house so mom can explain everything." Kazuha explained as they all nodded.

After a while, Thoma suddenly spoke up. "Maybe I should try having a family, since I'm at age anyway." Thoma chuckled as everyone looked at him teasingly.

"Who will you marry if possible?" Y/n asked as Thoma hummed in agreement. "That's the thing, I don't know anyone to marry." Thoma sighed as Y/n just chuckled.

"You'll meet them soon, it takes time. Or maybe they're just standing in front of you and you just don't realize it yet." Y/n explained as Thoma sighed once again. "Yeah, I'm right here." Ayato spoke, startling Thoma as everyone visibly flinched upon hearing him.

"M-Mr. Kamisato?" He stuttered as Ayato smirked. "You heard me." He smiled as Thoma just looked at him in shock.

"I didn't know you swayed that way." Thoma joked as everyone just laughed. "I'll think about it, don't you worry." Thoma spoke as Ayato chuckled.

"Sure, take your time."

To-

"Oh, and by the way, when is the wedding gonna happen?" Ayaka asked as the couple looked at her in shock. "The wedding..."

"WE FORGOT ABOUT THE WEDDING!!"

To be Continued.

Hey y'all sorry for not updating, I got lazy lmaoo