41

Hello 😘😍 I miss y'all pls leave a comment I feel like I'm too rude 😥

It's my birthday in 3 days and I'm getting older 😢

~

Their whole schedule were full of planning for the wedding. It wasn't much, but they wanted their most special moment of their life to be more lively.

"Let's invite some of friends in Liyue." Y/n replied, holding their son and daughter while Kazuha holds their son.

Kazuha hummed and wrote it down in a piece of paper.

"What else should we add? I don't know... Is that all?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, that's all. Everything's ready."

Y/n's Point of View:

Now that everything's ready, I'm getting more and more anxious. I sighed and put the two down.

And the fact that it's gonna happen tomorrow? It's making me feel worse. I don't know what to do, what if the wedding doesn't go as planned?

I sighed and sat down, plopping in the bed. Thoughts and doubts tirelessly repeated itself in my mind, and I didn't realized until one of my children starts crying.

I shook my head and quickly took my son to calm him down. I can't have him crying here, Ayaka and the others might wake up because of him.

Kazuha was left alone in our home so each of us will be surprised by the other.

While mom on the other hand refused to leave me alone so she came with me to the Kamisato Estate.

I sigh and put Kai down as soon as he was asleep. My mind is making me go insane and I'm restless, this was supposed to be my most joyful day, why am I feeling this way?

I sat down and lay my back down in the bed. As soon as the soft mattress hit my back, I was out unconscious.

The morning quickly came, the sun shining through the window curtains. I groaned and covered my eyes.

My mom then came to wake me up.

"Wake up now, Y/n. It's your special day!" She explained and quickly left.

I could feel my heart pounding to my chest along with the butterflies in my stomach.

I smiled and sat up to take a shower and get ready. I don't know if I'm excited of nervous, probably both?

After taking a shower, I was greeted by Ayaka and Yoimiya immediately pulling me out.

"You will love how your dress will look like when you wear it!" Ayaka exclaimed and pushed me inside the dressing room.

"You guys sound so excited, huh?" I chuckled and looked at the dress.

I was in shock. The dress was drop dead GORGEOUS. The way the dress flows from the waist to more than I could measure, and the design of the dress being the most beautiful pattern I've ever seen.

I'm in awe for this dress.

"That was my mother's wedding dress, Ayato agreed to let you wear it since your family was close with my mother." Ayaka explained.

I was speechless. I couldn't accept this in any way, no! This is too much, this is most likely special to them!

"Ayaka... I'm thankful for you letting me use a dress, but I can't wear this. This is too much, this was your mother's dress and I wouldn't want to ruin it." I replied and was about to walk out of the dressing room when they replied.