17

Writer's block hit me like a truck 🚛💨

"Oh god! We had sex!" She exclaimed to herself. Y/n panicked and quickly covered herself with their blanket. "Oh my god, did we really do it?" She mumbled as she looked at herself. She didn't look like she was capable of "it" at all.

Kazuha entered their room once again, thinking that she was still asleep, but was taken aback when she stared at him with the most suspicious look she had given him. "Uh, Y/n? Goodmorning to you too, I guess?" Kazuha smiled awkwardly while Y/n only looked at him with the same look.

"Is-Is something wrong?" He asked, still holding his spare robe in his hand. He was only wearing a towel to cover his lower body. "What did we do last night?" She asked while his face flushed red.

"We... We-"

"Spit it out before I lose confidence!" Y/n yelped while Kazuha stood there in shock and chuckled. "We made love." He replied, putting his wet hair away while Y/n looked at him in shock.

"Is that why I'm so sore?! I literally cannot move!" She yelled while Kazuha just laughed softly. "Did I go too harsh?" He asked, making her even more embarrassed.

Kazuha got close to her and she can feel his wet hair, dropping droplets of water on her arm. "Hey! Your hair's all wet! Stop!" Y/n chuckled while Kazuha only hugged her as tight as he can. "It's not, see?" He chuckled, pushing his hair to her face while she just yells in annoyance.

"Stop it! Omigod!" She yelled and laughed while Kazuha could only chuckle at her. After getting some help from Kazuha, Y/n was finally able to stand up and take a refreshing bath. She was surprised at how good Kazuha was when it comes to aftercare. Of course, she wouldn't admit that he's also good in bed. Would you? Charot WHAHA

It went like that for weeks and it was as if she was in heaven. But the nightmare came when she suddenly woke up dizzy and sick. She stood up and ran to the bathroom as fast as she could, and puked everything she ate the other night.

Kazuha heard her and rushed to the bathroom, worried for his fiancée. "Hey Y/n, are you okay? Why did you suddenly get sick?" He asked, holding her hair up. "I-I don't know, I suddenly felt so sick this morning." She replied, still puking and feeling heavy.

After she puked, Kazuha helped her clean up and she finally sat down and relaxed. "We haven't done anything that might've made you sick, as far as I can remember," Kazuha mumbled, checking her temperature to check if it was just a fever. "Let's get you checked," Kazuha stated as she looked at him in shock.

"For what? I don't even think this is a big deal, I can just heal myself. I activated my vision already earlier after I puked." She replied while Kazuha looked at her in suspicion. "It doesn't seem to be working, and you look even more tired than usual," Kazuha replied while Y/n just sighed.

"I don't know what happened." She sighed while Kazuha just smiled at her. "Don't be so down, let's get you checked and we'll see what's wrong." He replied and caressed her face while she just sighed and nodded.

The very next day, they got ready and took her to Ritou. When they arrived, Y/n recalled the smell of the sea back when she traveled from Liyue to Inazuma. Once the sea was in her sight, she immediately ran and puked somewhere random and away.

"Oh my, Y/n... Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked as Y/n just sighed. "Captain Beidou..." Y/n looked up as Beidou looked at her in pity. "We're actually here to get me checked," Y/n replied as she cleaned up and stood up.

"I see, I wish you good luck and hope that you don't have any illness." Beidou smiled and walked off as Y/n thanked her. Y/n walked back to where she left Kazuha but didn't find him there.