8

Y/n sighed as she stood up from her seat to make some tea. She could hear Thoma tell them about her past. She didn't mind, but she could feel her feelings overflow s she remembers her past. The life that she thought was perfect.

Y/n's POV:

"Thank god they didn't notice me sneaking out," I mumbled, walking on the beach and taking a Dendrobium. I smiled as I smelled the flower. "I love this smell." I sighed and sat on the sand.

But as soon as I was able to relax, a hillichurl suddenly attacked me. I was unable to react as it lunged at me. "Ahh!" I yelled as I tried to push it away.

But when I pushed it away, a sudden wave of wind blew harshly. The hillichurl then died as it disintegrated into ashes. More hillichurls came as more wind came and ended the hillichurls' lives.

More and more arrived until I couldn't fight them anymore with the new "wind power" I obtained. "Ahhh! Help!" I yelled, trying to protect myself from those annoying hillichurls. The wind moved on its' own and continued to blow the hillichurls away, but it couldn't finish them all on its' own obviously.

Then suddenly, I can feel the hillichurls slowly stop attacking me as the wind sucked them in a specific direction. After recovering from panicking, I looked up to see a guy with white hair huffing in exhaustion as he gently drop his sword and looked at me worriedly.

"A-Are you okay, miss?" He asked, slowly reaching his hand out. I smiled and nodded as I took his hand to slowly raise me. "Y-Yeah, thanks. The wind couldn't stop them all, there were many of them." I chuckled nervously as he just laughed at me.

"Thankfully I got here just in time," He chuckled as I stared at his eyes. His red eyes shine as the wind picks up... "Watch out!" I yelled and pushed him away as I take the hit coming from the mitachurl.

After the hit, I felt a sudden surge of wind power coming from my hand as I hit the mitachurl with it. "Hiyahh!" I grunted. A few minutes after fighting and hitting the useless mitachurl, it finally died.

After the mitachurl fell to the ground and turned into ashes, a circle keychain suddenly dropped out of nowhere and into my hand.

"What...? What the hell is this?" I asked myself as I stared at the green-colored circle keychain. "Oh? You got a vision, it's Anemo; Like mine." The boy said, showing his and comparing it to mine.

"Yours is a little bit bigger than mine," He chuckled. "I can see that. What does it do?" I asked, taking it near to my face and examining it closely.

"It gives you Anemo powers. In other words, it gives you the power of the wind. The ability to control wind whenever you pleased." He explained formally as I stared at him in amusement. "Really?! That's so cool! Thank you!" I then tackled him in a hug as we both fell to the soft sand.

"Haha, you're welcome." He chuckled and hesitantly hugged me back. I pulled away from him as I sat up from the sand and admired the keychain once again. "What is this called? A keychain?" I asked, admiring it even more.

It looked so pretty and I felt even more powerful when I had it with me.

"It's called a vision. An Anemo Vision." He sat up with a smile. I could feel his stare on me that day as I admired my vision...

"Thank you so so much!" I exclaimed as I smiled at the vision and put it on my clothes. It was somewhere near my waist. "No problem. Have you always wanted a vision?" He asked, holding my hand while doing so. Tsk, his moves back then although we were like 12.

"Nope, not really. I didn't even know what a vision was until now. It looks pretty so I'm fine with it." I explained while he just chuckled at my answer. "What's your name by the way? We've been hugging and chuckling at each other now yet I don't even have your name yet." I giggled. The way I unintentionally flirted with him was... Erm, weird.

"It's Kazuha. Kaedehara Kazuha." He smiled as I nodded at him. "Y/n, Y/n L/n! Nice name!" I replied while intertwining my fingers with his.

"Talking about this vision... Is there more?" I asked, looking him in the eyes as he smiles at me. His eyes, it's what captured me blissfully... "Yes. There are seven visions if I recall correctly. There are-"

"Pyro."

"Cryo."

"Anemo, which is what you're holding right now."

"Hydro."

"Dendro."

"Electro, and you surely know who the god of Electro is."

"And last but not least, Geo." He explained as I looked at him in awe. "Woah! Those sound cool! Can you explain what all of them do?!" I exclaimed in excitement. Kazuha just chuckled at me and nodded. I like how his voice sounded so small way back before...

"Sure, sure. I'll make it quick, your parents might be looking for you right now. I'm sure you just sneaked out." Kazuha chuckled as I just nodded, wanting him to explain it quickly.

After we met on that beach, I came home to my parents with a huge grin on my face.

"Mom! Dad! I'm back! I wanna tell you something VERYY cool that happened to me today!" I exclaimed as I rushed inside the house. "Y/n! Just where did you go-! Oh, almighty shogun! You're full of bruises! What happened!?" My mother exclaimed, dragging me inside our home and treating my wounds. Soon, my father joined us as he listened to everything I had to say.

"Dad! You won't believe what happened!" I exclaimed as I giggled. "What happened?" He asked, smiling at me gently. "I got a vision today! And I also met a new friend! He's so kind and understanding!" I explained as my father smiled at me but as soon as he heard that it was a boy, it turned into a frown.

"That's nice, what's the element of the vision?" My father asked, smiling at me gently. "Anemo! It's so cool!" I exclaimed as he patted my head gently, while my mother continued to heal my bruises and wounds.

"Oh, well. We can't stop you from having some friends who are a boy. But make sure to take care of yourself and watch out. You're a beautiful girl, Y/n. And you're in your teenage times, you better be more careful." My mother explained as my father continuously nodded in agreement.

Author's POV for a little while: (since the reader doesn't want to accept it yet, you'll see.)

"Noted! But there's something weird in him whenever I look at his eyes..." She explained as she looked at her father's eyes which only held curiosity in them. "Why? How is it weird?" He asked, looking at his daughter's eyes which she diverted away from his.

"His red eyes, I'm always so fascinated whenever I see it. I fall deep into my thoughts when I see his eyes shining so brightly. His eyes always held gentleness and love..." She explained, while her father only looked at his wife.

The mother sighed as she looked at Y/n who felt shy, deep red plastered on her cheeks. "She's a teenager now, F/n. Let her enjoy. But at least let us meet this boy, Y/n." Her mother chuckled while the father just sighed in disappointment.

"Really?! You wanna get to know him?! I-I just met him today-!? I-I don't know if he'll agree-!" She stuttered, overly flustered. Her mother just chuckled at her reaction.

Back to Y/n's POV:

I sighed as I recall some bittersweet memories of people who were not with me anymore.

"Sigh, I better make this quick. They for sure need some resting and relaxing."

To be Continued.