35

After everything that happened, I hid away and ran back to Watatsumi Island, my original hometown. Tears swelled in my eyes, it pained me to see him that way, my love life dying right in front of me.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed there until I regained the confidence to go back in the city and found that Y/n had left and never came back.

I was about to give up, when I saw Kazuha around there. I hesitated but followed him around, trying to see what he was doing nowadays, and what happened between them.

After a while, I saw that he never once went to Y/n, nor have I seen hem together. I felt heartbroken, I thought Y/n of all people would come back.

I sighed and turned my body away when I realized that it made quite a loud sound since there were leaves on the ground. I immediately tried to hide as Kazuha looked around, trying to find the source of the sound.

I tried to suppress my voice as I hid behind the bushes, this is getting dangerous.

I tried my best and as soon as he left, I immediately ran away. I couldn't stay there any longer, I wouldn't know what to do even if I did.

I was about to go back to Watatsumi Island when I saw the Divine Priestess behind me. "Are you really gonna give up now? You still have to give them their justice, even if it means you'll have to stay here." She explained as I just stood there in shock.

I was frozen on my spot, I didn't expect her here. "I- It's not like that, Her Excellency." I bowed down and sighed, I honestly don't know what to do with my life anymore.

"Please, don't give up just yet. She will come back, you just have to be patient." The Divine Priestess spoke as I nodded, tears streaming down my face. I held my head low, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"I understand, thank you Her Excellency." I replied and went back, trying to be undercover to help.

Due to being confused and scared, I just watched from the sidelines.

Everything happened in just a blink, Y/n suddenly came back in Inazuma City, then fighting against the Raiden Shogun with the travellers I have never heard of before.

When Y/n was staying in the Kamisato Estate, I once witnessed her walk out of the house with a frustrated look. She looks stressed, and it pained me to see my daughter that way. I loved her more than I loved myself, and seeing her like this just breaks my heart.

"I hate this life." She grumbled, holding her head out of frustration.

I kept my identity hidden as she held her head in anger, her tears streaming down her face. She was still the same Y/n I gave birth to, still the same, beautiful daughter I had.

Unconsciously, I called out her name. I immediately regretted it as she started to look around for the source, hence me. I covered my mouth and tried to not make any more sounds, but it seems liked she heard something else too.

"Mom!" She yelled, walking around as her slippers made a lot of sounds due to the sand under her feet.

"Dad!" She yelled once again. I flinched out of shock, did she just say dad? But there's no way...-

It seemed as if my world stop as I watched her slip on the sand, her slippers sliding off her feet.

And before I knew it, she fell off the fence. I froze on the spot as I tried to process what just happened. It was as if the world is in slow motion once again, seeing her slowly disappear out of my sight. My heart dropped to my stomach, I didn't know what to do. My feet suddenly moved on it's own and rushed to her.