9

Y/n sighed as she took the tray and walked out of the kitchen. On her way, She saw how Ayaka stressed herself with the papers she held. She sighed and continued to walk.

"Here's the tea, make yourselves at home." She spoke as she put the tray down and contributed the cups. "Thank you!" Thoma exclaimed and drank the tea almost immediately.

"Ahh, drinking tea is always the best in story tellings." Thoma sighed as the two just chuckled at him. "Oh? Storytelling? Mind letting me hear?" Y/n smiled at him, curious about what he was telling the two.

"O-Oh, Uhm... Uh, it-it's something Uhm... Uh... Very private! Yes! Private! Only these two should know, haha yeah." Thoma stuttered, drinking his tea nervously as Y/n looked at him with a glare.

"If you don't put your tea down in 3 seconds, you'll be washing green stains off your clothes," Y/n teased as Thoma looked at her in horror. Thoma quickly put his tea down and tried to run, but Y/n was quick and tackled him to the ground, tickling him in the process.

"Y/nnn!! H-Hey! Hahahahaha-HEY! THIS IS UNFAIR-HAHAHAHAHA!" Thoma uncontrollably laughed as the twins just laughed at their silly interaction.p

"O-Okay that's ENOUGH!" Thoma yelled as Y/n just chuckled at letting him go. "We should fix this problem." Thoma sighed once again as he tried to catch his breath.

"Don't worry, we will help you." Y/n smiled and nodded, reassuring Thoma as the twins did. "Thank you, really." Thoma smiled and hugged her tightly, she could feel the pain in his voice. The three of them chatted for a while as they also discuss the Raiden Shogun.

The next few weeks were hell for both Y/n and Ayaka. They had to read every detail in each paper which seemed endless. Even if they had already done a whole bunch of papers, there were still a lot of piles left for them to read and approve or disapprove.

"Ayaka... Has it always been like this...?" Y/n sighed as Ayaka just nodded silently. "Yes, it's always been like this ever since you two escaped," Ayaka explained as she just sighed.

"I'm... Sorry." Y/n sighed and stood up, walking out of the room for a bit, leaving Ayaka to tend to the papers alone. As soon as she felt the soft air from outside the room, tears immediately fell from her eyes.

There were no guards or anyone else outside since they were busy finding the three. "I hate this life." She mumbled to herself, walking towards the terrace. The sand cracked under her slippers as she lay her arms on the terrace.

"Oh, Y/n!" A voice yelled, which caused her to look around frantically. "Mom?!" She called out, turning her head to left and right but didn't see anyone at all.

"Y/n..." Another voice spoke up, which made her panic. "Dad!" She yelled, looking around even more frantic. She stepped back, her back hitting the fence. And soon, she fell from the terrace.

"Ah-!" Her yell was cut off when her back felt the hard ground. A little bit of blood came out of her mouth as her eyes slowly closed. After a good few hours passed, she woke up in a bed. Her back was fractured, and thankfully not injured.

"Oh, Y/n! Were you... Trying to commit..? I-I'm so sorry for what I said! Just please, don't take it to heart!" Ayaka exclaimed as she hugged her tightly, which made her confused. "Commit? What made you think that?" She asked, gently sitting up from the bed. Her back was still hurting a lot.

"Your slippers were on the edge of the fence and I found you deep down there." Ayaka sighed as she wiped her tears away, not wanting her friend to die too early. "That's... A mistake. I heard something weird and I tried to step back but I fell off the fence. I'm sorry if I made you think of things like that. I would never." Y/n sighed and hugged her back sadly.