7

Y/n sighed as she stood up from the couch and walked out of the abandoned house. Thankfully, she still has a few friends who are willing to let her stay in their homes.

"Thank you so much, Ayaka." Y/n smiled as Ayaka just nodded at her. "No worries. I'm glad you're here to stay for a while. We haven't seen each other in so long." Ayaka stated as she hugged me tightly.

"Yeah, everything that happened broke me. But I'm here to counter the negative feelings and learn to love this place, the right way." Y/n spoke as she hugged her back. Ayaka chuckled and pulled away, letting her inside the place.

She spent the next few days relaxing and helping Ayaka with her work, like how she used to back then.

But as soon as she can relax, she heard about the twin travelers' works. "They did WHAT?!" She yelled out of shock and jolted up from her seat as Ayaka just sighed and nodded in disappointment.

"Yes, and now, both Thoma and the twin travelers are seen as criminals and are being hunted down as the Raiden Shogun commanded," Ayaka explained, searching through the countless papers on her desk. Y/n sighed as she gently sat back down on her chair. "I can't believe those two will be hunted down like this by the Raiden Shogun... We gotta help them." Y/n trailed off.

Ayaka looked at her as if she was insane.

"Y/n?! Are you even hearing yourself? I understand, but it won't be that easy to help them!" Ayaka yelled back, making Y/n sigh. "If that was your only problem, then it would be easy. There are literally multiple ways to help them! This is a critical era, Ayaka! This can be a chance to make a change in Inazuma! For this place to become less strict and become freer, we need to make a petition! We can't just sit back and let them do all the work since they really can't! We need to give a helping hand! This place can't be like this for eternity!" Y/n yelled back.

"As I said, it won't be that easy to help them, Y/n! It will ruin the Raiden Shogun's trust in us, then we really won't be able to help them at all if that happens! We have to help them UNDERCOVER, and it will be hard to do that! Even if you do it yourself without letting anyone know that we're assisting you, they will assume you're with us! Don't you remember your parents used to work for us? Please! Just like you said, this is a critical time for us! We need to think of this thoroughly!" Ayaka finished.

Y/n sighed and held her head in frustration, then suddenly, Thoma and the twin travelers arrived at the Kamisato Estate. "*Huff* Thank god we lost them, we're gonna be safe here. At least for a little while." Thoma mumbled as he guided the twins inside.

Ayaka then stood up and headed inside while Y/n purposely let her as she stayed behind. "Oh, Y/n! Pleased to meet you here, but not just the perfect timing. We're in actual trouble." Thoma sighed as the three walked further inside. "I can see that. I know you guys could hear us arguing earlier. But not to worry, we will be able to fix this. On the other hand, please make yourself comfortable as I make some tea." Y/n then excused herself. The three then sat down, relaxing for a little while after the disaster.

The twin travelers then took it as an opportunity to ask about Y/n's background information they should know before working with her. "Oh, Y/n? You wanna know about her when she was just a little kid? Oh, you're in for a real treat. But we really shouldn't discuss this right now when we're in trouble." Thoma chuckled, while the two tried to reassure him about their situation since their curiosity has been eating them on the inside.

"Oh, fine. But I'm only telling you about the things I know and have heard about her." Thoma explained as the two smiled and nodded.

"Well... Here goes nothing." Thoma chuckled and started his storytelling as quickly as he can since he knows how fast Y/n makes tea.

"It went like this... When she was just a toddler, she wasn't like those usual kids who learned how to walk and speak that easily. I mean, she could if she tried, but she didn't give any effort at all. She only spoke continuously whenever she wanted to, and only walked a straight line whenever she wants to get something. And when she was a teenager, she was a HUGEEE troublemaker. That's how she met Kazuha somewhere far away on the beach." Thoma started explaining as the twins listened as it piqued their interest.

"Dad! No water!" She yelled and peeked her head out of the bathroom door to see her father already preparing another gallon of water for her bath. "Jeez, you spoiled brat. Here you go, enjoy your bath." The father then smiled at her and left the gallon of water outside for her to just take it inside.

Y/n smiled and took it inside to continue her bath.

"Mom! Where's the clothes?" She yelled once again after bathing, now inside her room as she went through all the drawers but had yet to find her clothes. Her mother's audible sigh reached her ears as she mischievously chuckled to herself.

"Find it with your eyes, not your mouth!" Her mother yelled as Y/n just chuckled to herself.

"Y/n, say 'mama'!" Her mother spoke as Y/n just stared at her. "Mama!" Her mother repeated, but she didn't copy her. "No Y/n, say papa!" Her father squeezed himself in, watching as Y/n just ignored them and played with her toys.

"Y/n! Come to mama! Walk!" Her mother exclaimed, her arms wide open. "No! Come to papa!" Her father too exclaimed, their arms wide open for her to run into.

But Y/n didn't stand up, she just sat there and watched them wiggle their hands. Both sighed in exhaustion as they realize their kid is an asshole. (LMAO TIS IS ONLY A JOKE ALR)

"This kid only speaks and walks straight whenever she wants to..." Her mother mumbled, sighing in defeat as she slowly fell to the floor. But then suddenly, Y/n walked towards them while giggling. "Mama!! Papa!!" She exclaimed and ran towards them to tackle them in a hug.

"Oh, Y/n!" Her mother exclaimed and hugged her tightly as the father then joins in on the hug. "We love you, our daughter."

"I see... We didn't expect her to be that, well, silly." Aether chuckled nervously as Lumine just laughed at him. "Yeah, she's usually so kind and keeps things to herself nowadays. She's matured now, she always listens to what other people have to say." Lumine explained, unintentionally making Thoma sigh sadly.

"Yeah. Sadly, she changed after that whole disaster happened. Although she had already matured a bunch after meeting and getting engaged to Kazuha, she still changed a lot after that... Horrible incident. Her vision was also confiscated when she left for Liyue, we saw it happen with our own two eyes." Thoma explained, looking at the twins who held sympathy and pity in their eyes.

"Is that so... We're sorry for what happened, but we're here to make some change in Inazuma." Lumine smiled and nodded, reassuring Thoma of the safety of his comrades and town. (Not hometown because we all know he came from Monstandt.)

"Thank you, travelers."

To be Continued.