Extra

The days after her death went by like the wind. Everything was blurry. I couldn't remember anything.

The triplets were begging to be held, to be embraced. But what hurts the most was when they asked for their mother,

Their mother who's long gone.

It hurts.

For a long time, I refused to come out of our room where we used to cuddle with each other.

My mother-in-law, Hairi, was forced to take care of the triplets alone.

To this day, I still feel guilty about my actions.

But no one could do anything.

I lost the love of my life.

My wife.

It was as if I could still feel her touch whenever I'm about to drift away to the slumber world.

I felt my eyes become heavy every blink, and soon, I fell asleep.

My dream was a blur.

The triplets weren't there.

My mother-in-law wasn't there either.

But Y/n was present.

"Don't you dare let go of yourself, Kazuha."

I knew that voice very well.

I looked around for the source of the voice and found Y/n, kneeling on the ground. Blood dripped from her lips as she held her stomach which never stopped bleeding.

As soon as she was in sight, I rushed towards her out of concern.

But instead of accepting my embrace, she pushed me weakly with a glare directed towards me.

"Get ahold of yourself."

She was coughing up blood as seconds passed by.

"You have kids to take care of." She stood up with her trembling legs and walked towards me.

"Y/n..." I immediately caught her limp body before she fell. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone with the kids in this cruel world." Tears brimmed in my eyes as I hugged her tight.

I couldn't believe I was hearing this from her.

"But you need to stand up once again." Y/n pulled away and firmly held my shoulders.

"I might have left physically, but I will always be by your side." She smiled with her blood-stained lips.

Slowly, she disappeared into ashes. I tried to reach my hand out and hug her, but I woke up and felt something heavy on my arm.

I instantly woke up and looked to see my daughter barely hanging on my arms, almost falling off the bed.

I quickly pulled her close and patted her back.

Thank god she's not injured.

I looked at her and saw her peacefully sleeping in my arms with no care of her surroundings.

She resembled her mother a lot.

I smiled and caressed her hair. A tear fell on her cheeks, waking her up from her slumber.

"D-Daddy?" She mumbled. I couldn't help but smile, hearing her mother with her morning voice.

"Daddy's here, I won't leave you alone anymore." I pulled her close and hugged her, never wanting to let go.

I could feel my heart beating on my chest. It pounded hard.

I could feel my daughter smiling as we continued to hug each other.

Soon, the other two woke up and joined in on the hug.

I smiled upon feeling their touch and hugged the three of them with no end.

For the first time after weeks of being gloomy, finally, I felt a little at peace.

Seeing Kazuha smile for the first time ever since her death, a huge grin crept up to my face.

I just know that this is what she would've wanted for her family.

Finally, for the second and final time, she has been reunited with her twin and her father.

I'll be there soon, my family.

- End.

Hi, I don't update much so I decided to make an extra chapter because I'm bored hehe.

Enjoy;)