Captures of Perfect Timing

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

* * *

The entire series will tackle about self-growth, family, friendship, love and dreams.

A B O U T   T H E   S T O R Y

The Art of Life Series #1: Life Version
Captures of Perfect Timing

Genres: slice of life, feel-good, coming of age, romance, humor, drama

You might get confused with the format of this book but it will make sense as you go along, dw.

Date Started: July 12, 2021
Date Ended: April 26, 2022
Date Posted: October 01, 2023

* * *

❗PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE PROCEEDING ❗

This is basically the edited version of the first draft of Captured in His Eyes. (You can check it out in my profile)

Just consider this as Avien and Kiel's story in another universe.

You don't have to read CIHE to understand this, and vice versa. But I suggest reading that first. And if you feel like you want more of Avien and Kiel, read this. Pero choice niyo pa rin hehe.

Otor, bakit mo pa sinulat ang CIHE kung may ganito naman?

I really enjoyed writing this as in. To a point na kahit tapos na siya, paulit-ulit kong binabalikan kasi mahal na mahal ko 'yung characters. Pero ewan ko, siguro sa kadahilanang hindi talaga nagmomove 'yung reads niya, I decided to write a different version.

Actually, maikling version lang dapat nito 'yung CIHE. Pero malikot 'yung utak ko, nakagawa ako ng whole different version ng story. Kaya iba talaga 'to sa CIHE. Parang whole different story na with the same characters. Ibang version talaga.

How is this different from CIHE (Captured in His Eyes)?

-This is a long-read hahaha. Mas nobela 'to.

-Avien's personality is different

-Avien has a back story in this version

-Kiel has several POVs

-Kiel's behavior towards Avien is also different

-Different din relationship ng Aviel, from the beginning

-Kiel and Tita Kylie's bond is more showcased

-Some of the characters here are not mentioned in CIHE

-More high school moments

-Showcased ang bond ni Kiel with friends

-This is a sloooooow burn

-More inclined to slice of life genre

-More random, nonsense and dumb convo and scenes with Aviel HAHAHA sorri

-Dami sweet scenes

-This stretches out until Aviel's married life

-More high school moments and trio moments of Avien, Kiel, and Harvin

-Slightly similar format with CIHE, different explanation

DO NOT READ THIS if you don't want to stir up your imagination in CIHE. Baka maconfuse kayo mamerge niyo sila sa utak hahaha magkaiba po sila. Tho, may ibang scenes dito na dinala ko sa CIHE.

DO NOT READ THIS if you're expecting for several and big conflicts.

LIKE CIHE, THIS BOOK FOCUSES ON THE BUILD UP OF THE CHARACTERS' RELATIONSHIP, THEIR LITTLE MOMENTS TOGETHER, AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENTS.

SO, DO NOT READ THIS if slice-of-life is not your thing. You'll get bored lang.

The sole purpose of this book is to give you a breather. I really hope my Avien and Kiel and all the characters here will make you smile, laugh, and touch your heart the way they did to mine.

* * *

Pinost ko pa rin 'to kahit may CIHE na kasi sayang talaga brain cells mhie!! Isang taon ko 'tong sinulat noh.

Atsaka fave ko kasi rito 'yung mga POV ni Kiel. Onti lang 'yun sa CIHE eh :') kaya want ko 'to ipost.

Dami kong sinasabi HAHAHA. Sige na, go na!

p.s. lang tho. The date at the end of each part refers to the date it was written.

Have fun with my baby Avien and Kiel!