01.24.32 - sun, sea, honey and moon

I was all smiles while looking at the new ring hugging my finger. It appeared silver because of the diamonds circling it. And just below it was my engagement ring.

Hinawakan ni Kiel ang kamay ko. I rested my head on his shoulder and just played with the bracelet on his wrist through out the whole ride towards the wedding reception.

As we entered the reception, the organizer guided us to our seats and told us about the program. Tapos ay naghintay na lang kami sa pagdating ng guests. 

While the guests were eating, Kiel and I prepared for our dance number. I changed into the dress version of my gown and just wore white rubber shoes while Kiel remained in his attire.

This would be the first time we would dance together after a long time! The last time was years, years ago—when we were still in 10th grade.

I had a hard time during our practice since I wasn't used to dancing anymore. Kinakalawang na 'ko! Pero nakaya naman through practice. Si Kiel naman, same as before; magaling pa rin siyang sumayaw kahit hindi gaanong nagagamit.

Nangingiti ako paglabas namin ng stage. Agad na nagpalakpakan at hiyawan ang mga guests.

Want to but I can't help it
I love the way it feels
It's got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it
I want it when I don't
Tell myself I'll stop everyday knowin' that I won't

I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it
Even if I did I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it

There were steps wherein we had to be face-to-face hence our eyes would meet and then we would smile at each other.

And I know this much is true
Baby you
Have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
I can barely move
But I like it

And it's all because of you (all because of you)
Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug

Nang matapos ang kanta ay nagsigawan ang mga guests. We chuckled as we heard them cheer for more. Sunod ay tumugtog na ang pinaka-unang kantang isinayaw namin ni Kiel nang magkasama: Sure Thing.

Matapos ang sayaw namin ay dinala ako ni Kiel sa upuan sa harapan ng stage bago siya bumalik doon. Nalilito pa ako nung una pero bahagya ring nanlaki ang mga mata nang makitang nag-akyatan ng stage sila Rain. Even Harvin! They were all in formal attire.

They went to their positions and Kiel was at the center, in front of me. The music played and they started dancing. 

Naghiyawan ang mga manonood pati na rin ako. I laughed as I watched them struggle to be in sync. Natatawa na rin ako habang iniisip kung paano nila napilit mapasayaw ang mga ito, lalo na si Harvin!

I clapped and cheered for them. Naiiwan ang tingin ko kay Kiel dahil ang swabe ng mga galaw niya.

Nang matapos ang tugtog akala ko ay tapos na pero nag-alisan lang pala ang mga kasama niya at sumayaw siya mag-isa. 

My eyes gleamed as I watched him dance. Todo fangirl ako, tuwang-tuwa. V-in-ideo ko pa siya. 

He looked so cool, handsome, sexy and cute—all at the same time! Asawa ko 'yan!?

"Ang pogi mo!" I said enthusiastically after his dance number. Umupo na ulit ako nang maayos.

He sat beside me again.