2-R

The following day, I go back to that place so I can explain myself to Judy.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the table ask. She's the one what signs you up and assign the women to you.

"I'd like to see Judy" I say.

"Sorry, babe. Judy is not working today but I can recommend others to you" She smiles.

"That's alright. I'm go—" I'm about to say but I hear music inside so I become curious.

"Is it okay if I take a peek?" I ask the lady but she doesn't seem to care.

I go in the main room and there's a woman performing on stage. I didn't know this place does performance like this too. The woman dances with so much passion. Her expression is so fierce yet sexy. She captivates you with her moves.

"Her name is Lucy. She's our most popular hostess here. If you're interested, I can assign her to you" the lady stands next to me.

"Lucy" I whisper to myself.

I shake my head, "I'll come back some other time."

I do want to meet Lucy but I can't go in here alone in case something happens again last night. I have to ask Felix or Chan to come with me.

I leave the place and I run back home. Why did I run? No one knows.

"Chan! Felix!" I run into our apartment.

"What?! Did something happen?" Chan leaves his room, shirtless but its nothing new anymore.

"I saw a pretty woman today. She dances really well" I announce.

"And?"

"I want you to take me to that place from last night again" I say.

"Where's Felix?" I ask when I see he didn't come out.

"He's at work" Chan says.

"But why do you want to go back? I figured you'd want to stay away after what happened" he ask.

"Well, I really found Judy interesting so I wanted to explain what happened so she doesn't think I'm weird but when I was there to ask if we can be friends, I saw this woman dancing and I completely forgot about Judy. Her name is Lucy and I want to know her too. You did say I should expand my circle" I say.

"Lucy? Why does that name sound familiar" he starts to think.

"Ahh, that's right. She was entertaining that guy that threw the glass last night. He was mad because Lucy kept pushing his hand away whenever he tried to touch her privates" he remembers.

"What? How dare he touch such a lovely specimen" I overreact.

"Chill, child. Although I'm happy to see you showing interest in someone. Is our little Ryujin growing up?" He teases me.

"Shut up old man" I mock him.

"So are you gonna take me there?" I ask like a little kid even though I just mocked him for being older.

"Fine. How can I say no to you?" He baby talks to me while pinching my cheek.

"You do know I can take you down before you can even defend yourself from me" I threaten him.

"No baby talk or pinching, got it" He takes his hand off me.

---

"Are you gonna be able to talk to her anyways? You're pretty shy. What are you gonna say? Like hey I saw your body movements so now I want to know you" Felix states.