3-R

It's D-day where I get to see Judy and Lucy at that place. Chan can't join us because he has other plans but Felix is going because someone has to, they said. I'm not allowed to go anywhere without either one of them in case something triggers me. Sometimes I feel like they treat me as a child but I do appreciate their efforts of making sure I'm okay. Usually, they don't have to worry about me since I don't go out a lot.

"Did you really have to spend time with them from the very beginning of their shift until the end? What am I gonna do there for that long?" Felix questions me. We're on our way to the bar right now.

I did pay for Lucy and Judy to spend the whole time they're working to be with me. I didn't know how much time I was going to need so to be safe I paid for their whole shift. I'm sure I'm gonna get a phone call from my parents asking what the big charge from their card is from.

"What's in your bag?" Felix questions my backpack that's on my lap.

"I brought some games" I say.

He takes his attention off the road to look at me, "You're bringing games to a bar?"

"How am I supposed to get to know them? What better ice breaker is there than playing games? We have something to do to fill out whatever silence that could arise" I explain.

"I forgot you're only 22" he chuckles.

"You act like you're way older than me when you're only a year older" I judge him.

"What is your goal here? I'm still having a hard time figuring that out" He says.

"I don't have a specific goal. Why is it so hard to believe I just want to know them" I say.

"Because it's so random" he glances at me.

I shrug my shoulders and look out the window during the rest of the drive.

When we get to the bar, the lady shows us to our booth right away. Felix decides to have Julia join us too since she's working and Hussey has the day off.

Such an interesting name. Julia. I think to myself.

We wait for the three to come and I just look around. Since it's still early, there's not that many people yet. They're busy at night, I wonder why.

This is my third time in a bar, I think I can consider myself a professional now.

"It's you again" Julia says to us as soon as she sees us.

"I wanted Hussey but they only have you" Felix teases. Are they in the teasing phase in their relationship now?

"Hey Ryujin" Judy greets me then sits next to me.

"You two already know them?" Lucy ask and the two nod.

"You're Ryujin?" Lucy points at me, "The one that paid for Judy and I?"

"Yes ma'am" I say without looking at her because I'm shy now that she's so close to me.

She sits on the other side of me so I'm in between them now. I tighten my shoulder so I don't accidentally touch them.

"Don't be so shy" Lucy chuckles, "I expected someone extremely confident since they wanted two women."

"Are you doing okay?" Judy ask.

"What?" I finally look at her because I don't know why she's asking if I'm okay.

"The last time I saw you, you weren't doing well and they had to take you outside" she says then I remember that night.

"She's okay now" Felix answers for me.

"What happened?" Lucy ask.

"That one client you had that got angry a couple of nights ago and caused a scene. Ryujin and her friends were here" Judy explains.