13-R

Today, I get to see Lucy again and I'm bringing my games like she asked. Yesterday was kind of boring because Chan was at work and Felix was out on a date so I was home by myself.

I don't mind being home alone but I wish I could have spent some time with Lucy or Judy instead.

I didn't do much. I just watched TV and then I said hello to the person that Felix brought home since I remembered he was complaining before how I never acknowledge the people he brings home.

"You ready?" Chan ask. He's the one dropping me off today.

"Yes" I grab my backpack and head out the door.

I did schedule to be with Lucy all day today. I had Chan call them yesterday for me.

"Are you staying the whole time or what time am I picking you up?" Chan ask.

I like how supportive Chan and Felix are with this whole thing. They're letting me experience things on my own while still making sure that I'm safe.

"I don't know. I'll text you. It depends on Lucy or if I get tired. I might need a nap. Who knows" I say while looking out the window.

"Let me know if they're ever mean to you okay?" He says.

"I don't know what's considered being mean. Like if she hits me, is that considered being mean? Or if she calls me names? I call you guys names and sometimes you do the same to me, is that us being mean to each other?" I question while turning to look at him.

"If ever you feel like your feelings are hurt then tell me about it then I'll decide if it's mean or not, is that better?" He glances at me and I nod my head.

We arrive at the place and I get out of the car.

"Ryujin!" Chan yells my name.

I turn around and he has the window down.

"At least say good bye" he shakes his head while smiling.

"Bye" I wave.

I turn around he calls my name again.

"Don't forget to eat your food, okay? No bar food" he reminds and I give him an okay sign.

I go in the bar and the friendly lady is there again. I wonder if she ever has a day off. She's always there whenever I come in.

"Ryujin, nice to see you again" she smiles at me.

"I'm ready for Lucy" I show her my backpack.

She laughs, "I'll take you to your booth."

I follow her and she takes me to the same booth again. I really think she's doing it on purpose.

"Lucy will be right with you" She informs me.

I sit down, "Thank you."

I look around the bar while I wait. I see Judy and she sees me too so I wave. She waves back and that's enough to make me smile.

"Hey Ryujin" Lucy sits down next to me.

"Lucy" I wave.

"Why do you keep waving?" She ask.

"I don't like handshakes and usually that's what people do so I feel awkward with my hand doing nothing so I just wave" I explain.

"Did you have a good day off yesterday?" I ask.

"I did. I spent some time relaxing then spent some time with my sister."

"Do you have any siblings?" She ask and I realize we're talking and my games are still in my bag. Did she lie that she wanted to play games with me?