11-R

"Chan! Felix! Can one of you take me to the bar?" I ask while walking out of my room.

Chan and Felix are in the living room.

"What are you talking about?" Chan frowns.

"Why do you look mad?" I ask.

"You're not going to the bar today" he stands up.

"Why not?" I pout.

"Did you forget that were going to your parents today? It's on the calendar" he points at the calendar on the fridge.

"But I really wanted to hang out with Lucy again. She said I can bring my games this time" I continue to pout.

"You can see her some other time. Today, we're gonna go see your parents because it was already planned. We're not gonna cancel on them last minute" Chan informs me.

"Fine" I drop my shoulders.

"How about you and me go to the bar tomorrow?" Felix walks by my side while we head out to go to the car.

"Really?" I straighten myself up.

"Felix, don't spoil her. She can't go to the bar every day" Chan follows us.

"Chan, we introduced her to that bar. She's clearly not gonna stop so might as well join to make sure she's safe. From what we've been hearing, she's making progress with that Lucy girl. You never know, Ryujin might get her first girlfriend soon" Felix lightly pushes me.

"What was that for?" I kick his butt.

"No reaction to the girlfriend comment?" Chan ask.

"What girlfriend comment? I was thinking about what games to bring tomorrow for Lucy" I look at the both of them and they just give me a weird look.

"Are you getting a girlfriend?" I ask Chan.

Felix starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I look at him.

"You're just too cute" he pinches my cheek but I puff my them out and pout because he knows I don't like that.

"Sorry, couldn't help it" he smiles.

Once we get to the car, I get in the backseat and Felix drives us to my parents.

This is one of the deals I had to make with my parents so they would allow me to live with Chan and Felix. This is our weekly schedule of visiting them. I see my mom multiple times a week though because sometimes she would stop to drop us off food to make sure that we're eating properly.

During the ride, I just look out the window while thinking about Lucy. It's not something I intentionally did. It's just something that just happened. My brain just decided to start thinking about her.

More specifically about how she changed her mind about my games. I wonder if she just lied at first that she doesn't like games so I wouldn't try being friends with her. If that's that case then that's kind of mean but it's all in the past.

I love board games. It means a lot to me. When I was in the military, my friends would always play with me during our free time because they know I'm not into the outdoor activities. I guess it's more important to me now because those same friends are gone so playing games is my way of trying to stay close to their memories.

I used games as a way to bond with Judy and Lucy at first because it's really the only thing that I know friends do because its what my friends and I did or we watch TV like what I do with Chan and Felix but I can't really bring a TV to a bar.