47-Y

"You should show more skin" my sister suggest while helping me get ready for my date.

"Jinni, is that what you do?" I raise my brows at her.

"No, I attract people because I'm beautiful" she flips her hair.

"Are you saying I'm not beautiful so I have to show skin?" I question her.

"I'm just saying, I want to see if Ryujin will react to seeing parts of you that's normally not seen" she winks.

"What is wrong with you?" I chuckle.

"Nothing, oh by the way, Mrs. Shin and I are going out again. She wants a companion while getting groceries" she informs me.

"You two are spending a lot of time lately. Make sure you don't overstep or overdo anything" I sigh.

"I won't. I never ask her if I can go with her or anything. She's the one to always ask. I think she's doing things with me that she wished she could have done with Ryujin which I don't mind. It's kind of nice hanging out with someone that treats me like their daughter too."

I give her a sad smile. I understand she misses that and I'm glad Mrs. Shin is there but I'm still worried that she might think we're taking advantage of them.

"So are you really not wearing anything that shows a little cleavage or something? Short skirts to show some ass cheeks?" She laughs.

"Jinni!" I scold her.

"Fine, I guess shirt and jeans is fine too for a first date with your girlfriend" she rolls her eyes.

"Chan said to dress casual for the date since Ryujin won't tell me anything."

"You can be casual and sexy" she argues.

"I swear if I see you dressing sexy for someone else, I will lock you up" I threaten.

"You're so lame" she laughs.

"I'm your older sister. I'm supposed to be lame" I stick my tongue out at her.

"Gosh, what does Ryujin see in you?" She teases me some more.

"Unlike you, she thinks I'm the most beautiful person in the world" I say as I place the rock she gave me in my pocket. I've been carrying it with me wherever I go to remind myself that I matter to Ryujin. Sometimes it's hard to remember especially when she can move on from our sweet moments so easily. 

"Debatable but I guess it's natural for your girlfriend to think that way" she continues to tease me. 

"Shouldn't you be getting ready? Or is that what you're wearing" I give her a judging look. 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing? Do you want me to wear a dress while getting groceries?" 

"You're too much" I shake my head and I leave her in our room. 

In the living room, Chaeryeong is hanging out with Lia since Yuna is at work. 

"Wow, look at you going on your first date with Ryujin" Chaeryeong has a playful look on her face.

"If you tease me too, I will put you on a headlock" I threaten. 

"I'd like to see you try" she stands up from the couch, "Try me."

Lia laughs, "I bet you regret what you said."

I nod my head and offer Chaeryeong a peace sign. 

"That's what I thought" she sits back down and I join them. 

"What are you two doing?" I ask.

"I'm helping Chaeryeong look for a new job. Honestly, I'm thinking the same thing too. It's becoming too much at work. Maybe we're maturing or what but being groped by strange men just doesn't seem tolerable anymore just to make some money" Lia answers.