44-R

"Is it okay if I stay here while you work? Beomgyu says it's okay. I'll just stay at one table. You don't have to talk to me. I just want to see you today" I say to her after she kissed me.

"Sure but aren't you gonna get bored?" She sounds worried.

I shake my head right away, "How can I get bored when you're here. I find everything you do interesting. Seeing you walk and talk to people is enough to keep me entertained" I explain.

"But in case I do get bored, I did bring stuff to do" I show her my backpack which I'm not sure if she noticed or not.

She smiles and I thought maybe I would get used to seeing her smile since we're girlfriends but it still affects me in a good way.

"You know your smile really brightens my mood. I like the way your lips curve up, it's just so you" I step closer to her so I can really look at her lips.

I bring my face in front of hers, "Can I touch it?"

She takes a step back and I feel sad. I think I said something wrong.

"What?" She ask.

"I wanted to touch your lips. They feel soft and warm when you kiss me so I wanted to see if they're soft and warm when I touch it with my finger" I raise my index finger to show her.

"Uhm sure" she comes closer to me again and I feel better now.

I get ready to touch her lips when my cousin interrupts us. I release a loud sigh because I'm disappointed that I didn't get to touch Yeji's lips.

"Is everything okay here?" He ask but I don't answer because I'm upset with him. I'm not really upset but I'm not happy.

"Uh yes" Yeji takes a step back while scratching the back of her neck. She looks cute but she looks awkward and her face is pink again. She's silly like that.

"Beomgyu, Yeji said I can stay so which table am I occupying?" I face my cousin while holding onto the straps of my backpack.

"Follow me" he smiles and walks out.

"May I?" I give my hand to Yeji to gesture that I'd like to hold her hand.

I think she gets it since she gives her hand to me. I guide us out of the kitchen to follow Beomgyu. He's not very good at leading because he didn't wait for us at all. He's already standing next to the table. Good thing it's not a big restaurant or we could have gotten lost.

"Is this okay?" Beomgyu ask and I don't know why he is. All the tables look the same so it's not like I have a choice if I said it's not okay.

But to be polite, "Yes" I answer because I don't want him to tell my mom that I was rude. I'm not ready to have the 'be nice' talk again.

I sit down and Yeji let go of my hand. I don't understand why I feel sad every time that happens.

"Aren't you sitting with me until its time for work?" I look up at her because she's still standing.

"I should get back to work. We have a meeting with a distributor" she glances at Beomgyu.

"Sorry. I'll let Yeji spend some time with you after the meeting" Beomgyu gives me an apologetic look.

"That's okay" I open my back to take out my deck of cards.

"Why so many?" Yeji frowns.

"Well, it depends on my mood. This card has a spiderweb design while this one is just your classic bicycle deck. This is one has mermaids and this one is just blue" I show my different card decks.