25-R

The internet wasn't helpful on how to take care of a sick friend. How can I do her laundry when she's at my house?

Yeji leaves the bathroom and I run to her right away. She takes a step back, probably startled by my sudden approach.

"Did you puke or poop?" I ask her.

"What?"

"Ryujin!" Felix says my name.

I turn around to face him, "I have to know what kind of sickness she has. One thing on the list said feed them but if she's having the poops then maybe more food won't be a good solution."

"What's going on?" Yeji looks at all of us.

"Ryujin thinks you're sick so she wants to know what you're feeling so she can help you" Felix explains.

"How come when I was sick, you didn't take care of me" Chan pouts.

"I did. It said on the list that I just looked up to also give sick people some space and that's what I did. I just didn't do anything else that was on the list" I argue.

"You suck" he says while smiling.

"Ryujin, I'm not sick" Yeji speaks so I face her again.

"Are you sure? Your face was pink earlier then you felt hot then you had to go to the bathroom. It's okay. You don't need to be embarrassed. Pooping, puking, peeing and other things are just a form of discharge. Not a big deal unless it's a lot at once—"

"I'm really not sick" Yeji stops me from talking.

"Are you sure? I can call my mom to make you some soup. She makes the best soup" I say.

"I promise I'm not sick. I don't know what happened but I don't feel hot anymore" she smiles so I smile at her too.

"So Felix and I will leave you alone. Whenever you're ready to go, just let us know. One of us will drive you back" Chan pushes Felix to go to his room but he's fighting back. I don't think he wants to leave.

"Why do we have to go? I wanna see if Ryujin has moves" Felix whispers but I can hear him.

I don't know what he's talking about by moves though? Does he expect me to dance for Yeji? I know Yeji is a good dancer so maybe he's thinking I'll challenge her to a dance battle.

Chan aggressively shoves Felix into his room and he goes in with him which confuses me because I thought he would go to his own room.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" I ask Yeji one more time.

"Yes. Thank you for caring" She's still smiling.

I really like her smile. I don't know how to explain it but it makes me want to punch a baby because she's so cute. Okay, maybe I do have a punching problem.

"You want to sit down again? We can watch a movie. Do you have any preference? I've never had a friend over. My only living friends live with me so I don't know how to ensure that you're comfortable" I start to ramble again but I stop when I see her make her infamous frowning face.

She walks to the couch and summons me to sit with her so I do.

She takes a deep breath.

"This may be personal but what do you mean when you said your living friends?" She ask.

"If it's too personal, you don't have to answer" she quickly says.

I just stare at her for a moment. I've never really shared what happened to me with anyone aside from my psychiatrist. My parents and my friends only knows because I gave my psychiatrist permission to tell them because I couldn't do it myself and they needed to know so they can help me. Whenever I talked about it, I would just break down.