55-Y

I leave the bathroom once I'm done cleaning up. 

"Ryujin?" I call her name when I don't see her in the living room or in the kitchen. 

I go to her room and still no sign of Ryujin. 

"Did she just leave me?" I ask out loud while I set my stuff down on her table. 

"Ryujin?" I call her name again. 

I go back out the living room to wait for her there if she did go out but where would she go? Chan and Felix aren't home. She's also not really allowed to go out on her own. 

I get ready to leave to look for her when the doorbell rings. I feel so confused right now because Ryujin is no where around and I don't know if I should answer the door because if it was Ryujin then she would know how to get in, she wouldn't ring the doorbell. 

Against my better judgment, I open the door. 

"Delivery for Yeji" a person holding a flower with their face covered says. 

"Ryujin?" I ask when the voice sounds familiar. 

She peeks her head out to the side and I can't help but smile at the adorable view in front of me. 

"Did you go out and buy this?" I ask. 

She lowers the flowers to hand to me, "Nope, I ordered it last night to be delivered today and I was tracking how far they are. I didn't want them to be the one to give it to you so I waited outside while you were in the shower."

"Why the flowers though?" I ask because I appreciate them but I'm worried she's only doing this because she's afraid that I'll leave her. I don't want her to get burnt out in our relationship from constantly doing sweet things like this. 

"Don't couples do this? My mom said when she was younger, my dad always gave her flowers for no reason. I want our relationship to be like theirs. They're old and still love each other. I never wanted that before. I never thought it would be possible to have someone by my side when I'm old" she answers and I feel a bit emotional. 

I know she's not trying to make me feel guilty from what happened but I can't help but feel it. How was I so blind to see that she loved me even though she never actually said it? Her actions shows that enough but I was so focused on the things that I thought she didn't do right. 

"Why are you crying? Do you not like the flowers? I can get different ones" she tries to take back the flowers but I stop her by hugging her. 

She slowly hugs me back, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I just can't believe I almost let you go. Thank you for the flowers, I love them" I say.

"Should we go back inside? The neighbors might think I'm making you cry" she actually sounds worried. I don't think she ever wants people to mistakenly think that she hurts me.

I let her go and I grab her hand while walking back inside her apartment. 

"I forgot to ask" she suddenly stops walking once she closes the door and we're inside the apartment. 

"Did you brush your teeth? Can we kiss now?" 

I turn around to face her and I set the flower down on the kitchen counter. 

"You really like my kisses, huh?" I say in a teasing way but I don't think she knows that so she just nods her head.

I walk closer to her and I gently place my arms on her shoulders. I link my fingers behind her head. She naturally places her hands on my waist and pulls me closer to her.