35-Y

I'm laying in Ryujin's bed and she fell asleep while holding my hand. After our conversation, I can't help but feel happy. I know she's holding back but the fact that she's even thinking if she likes me or not is enough to make me feel at ease.

I do feel bad that she's so scared or that she keeps doubting herself. At first, I thought maybe she isn't capable of having feelings for someone but after tonight, I know that she is capable. Even though she's not familiar with that feeling and it leaves her confuse, she's able to have that emotion and I feel so much better after learning about that.

I let go of her hand and I carefully leave her bed. I go back down the stairs to the living room where everyone is.

"Oh Yeji, where's Ryujin?" Mrs. Shin ask.

"She fell asleep" I say while sitting down.

"You should bring your friends and your sister the next time you come here" Mrs. Shin says.

"Sure" I politely say.

"How was it being in bed with Ryujin, huh?" Felix starts winking with the biggest smile on his face.

"Are you implying that they had sex in my house?" Mrs. Shin crosses her arm

"No!" I wave my hands in front of me.

"We didn't do that. We talked and she fell asleep" I say really fast.

"Is my daughter not good enough for you to have sex with?" Mr. Shin is the one unhappy now.

"What?" I panic.

"I'm joking" he laughs and I nervously laugh with him.

"What is wrong with you?!" His wife smacks him on the head.

"Everything and anything" he proudly claims.

"I want a marriage like this someday" Chan comments.

"Me too" I say.

"There's Ryujin, you know?" Mr. Shin tries to give me a hint.

"Honey, they're in the process of it. Let's not meddle in their business" Mrs. Shin loudly whisper to her husband.

"You might scare her away and she won't want to have us as her in-laws" she adds but everyone can hear what she's saying.

"Yeji!" Ryujin screams while running down the stairs.

"Why did you leave me?" She pouts while sitting between Chan and I.

"You were asleep" I say.

She holds my hand and I can feel everyone watching us. It's amazing how Ryujin is not bothered by it at all.

"You could have slept with me" she continues to pout.

"Who are you and what did you do to Ryujin?" Felix ruins the moment.

"I'm here, still thriving" Ryujin sticks her tongue out at him.

"Ryujin, behave. We have a guest" Mrs. Shin scolds her.

"So, you really like holding Yeji's hand?" Mr. Shin ask.

"I do. I like everything about Yeji. I really do. I can't explain it when seeing her and being with her gives me this unexplainable feeling inside my chest" Ryujin answers and I squeeze her hand.

"Stroke?" Felix questions which earned him a slap from Mrs. Shin.

"That's sweet" Chan gags.

"Get a girlfriend so you won't be jealous" Felix playfully scoffs.