68-R/Y

"I can't believe you two did the dirty on here" Chan is deep cleaning the couch.

He said he doesn't trust us to clean it well enough. I suggested getting a new couch but he said no. I didn't really expect Yeji and me to have sex earlier.

Yeji is in the room because she's feeling embarrassed. I don't see why she would be because sex is natural for people in a relationship. Chan didn't catch us having sex but he caught us while we were cleaning up. I guess it was obvious that we had sex so we had no choice but to confess.

He wasn't mad. He just couldn't believe that we did it on the couch. He said not even Felix has done that even during his sexcapade era.

I didn't know what to expect when it came to having sex with Yeji. I didn't know if I was gonna like it because I'm not a fan of touching people or being touched but just like before, I'm okay with anything as long as it's Yeji.

Sometimes I feel like Yeji puts a spell on me because how can I accept everything she does to me but I can't even think about doing the same with other people. Does love change a person like that?

"You know how I was watching videos of people having sex for research?" I say to Chan while he disinfects the couch.

"Yes."

"I froze when I saw Yeji naked" I share.

"I don't know how to explain but it felt different from seeing naked people through my phone. I thought I was prepared but something in me woke up or something when I saw Yeji. I didn't think she could get anymore perfect but I was wrong" I add.

"Are you sure you should be sharing this with me? I feel like Yeji's nakedness should be a private topic" he chuckles.

"I'm not sharing details or showing you anything but I'm worried if what I felt was normal. I didn't feel like myself. I felt greedy. I don't know if that's the right word but I wanted all of her. I wanted her like how I wanted food" I explain.

"Shouldn't you be comforting your girlfriend right now? You two just had sex for the first time" he grabs the vacuum so I get up to go to my room. I don't like the noise of the vacuum.

"Fine, I'll leave" I stomp my way to my room.

I go in and I close the door. Yeji is under the blanket so I sit on the bed.

"Are you okay? Chan said I should comfort you. Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

She uncovers her face and her hair covers it so she looks funny but still pretty. My heart likes what she looks like because it's beating fast.

"I can't believe we did it out there" she messes up her hair some more and I smile because she still looks pretty.

"Ryujin, why are you smiling? This is serious."

"But I don't know what's going on. I don't understand what the problem is. We are grown adults in a relationship and we had sex. What's wrong with that? We love each other and we both wanted it. Is it because you feel bad that Chan is cleaning the couch? He didn't trust us to do it" I remind her.

"Lay down with me" she pouts while she opens her arms wide open so she can hold me.

I happily jump into her arms and she laughs.

"How are you feeling? Did you enjoy it?" She asks.

I nod, "It's different from the videos."

"I think you should stop watching those videos" she says and I pull back to look at her.

"Why?" I frown.

"Now that we've seen each other naked then I don't like the idea of you seeing other people naked even if it's through your phone."