38-R

I wake up feeling a little bit sore and for some reason, my bed doesn't feel as soft. I sit up while rubbing my eyes then I remember that I'm not at home.

Looking around, I see that I'm by myself. I guess Chaeryeong never made it to her bed last night.

I roll up my sleeping bag and put it back in my bag. I grab my bathroom stuff and walk out of the room.

On my way to the bathroom, I notice that my friends are sleeping in the living room floor. Chaeryeong is on the couch and no one else is awake.

I get in the bathroom to do my morning routine with washing my face, brushing my teeth and such.

After I'm done, I go to the kitchen and sit at their table to wait for anyone to wake up. Since this isn't my place, I don't want to just search their kitchen for food. I normally wouldn't use the bathroom without permission either but I made sure to ask Yeji last night before going to bed.

I then remember that Yeji is my girlfriend. I have a girlfriend now. I kinda miss her right now. I wonder what time she will wake up. I actually don't know if she's an early riser or if she likes to sleep in. Is that something I should have known before becoming girlfriends? Am I failing this already?

"Good morning" I look up to see a sleepy Yeji.

She's still beautiful even in the morning.

"Are you always beautiful?" I ask because it seems impossible to always look good at any given time of the day but here's Yeji looking gorgeous ever since the first time I saw her.

"I'm gonna think you're flirting even if you're not" she chuckles.

"Did you eat already?" She opens the fridge.

"No, I was waiting for you or any of your friends to wake up" I remain seated with my hands on the table.

"What do you want for breakfast? We have instant food since we don't really cook a lot. We don't eat breakfast either so we're kind of limited. We mainly order out" Yeji closes the fridge when she realizes they have no food.

"Do you have cereal?" I ask, assuming everyone would have cereal because it's the easier meal to eat. All you need is milk and they're delicious.

"Like I said, none of us really eat breakfast" she sits down next to me.

I gasp at the information she just shared. How can they not have cereal? That's like saying you don't have running water. It's a necessity.

"Are you okay?" Yeji sounds concern.

"No" I aggressively shake my head.

"How can a household not have any cereal? They're the best thing ever invented. The different choices you can have. You can even mix and match them. There's fake fruity options, there's chocolate options, there's boring options, there's healthy options and many more. My brain can't process this information" I'm really in shock.

"I can get one real quick. There's a convenience store nearby" I finally look at Yeji and she has the same look that people give me when they don't understand what's happening with me.

I start feeling like maybe I'm becoming too much for Yeji already.

Her next move surprises though, I look down at my hands and I find her holding it.

"I'll make sure to have cereal here next time. I didn't know."

"Next time?" I say a bit confuse.

"I mean I figured this won't be the last time that you'll spend the night at my place now that we're dating" She says while looking confuse as well.