65-Y

It's been a couple of months since Jinni moved schools and she loves it. She's made new friends and has decided to take a break from dating. She's adjusting well with Ryujin's parents too which is nice.

I moved in with Ryujin about a month ago. I didn't move right when Jinni left because I wanted to be with my friends longer and spend as much time with them. Ryujin was sad but she understood.

Since I spent most of my free time with my friends, Ryujin and I didn't see each other a lot during that time. We mainly talked on the phone or video call so I saw her pouting a lot and she talked about how much she missed me.

She was even updating me on things that she changed in her room so I can be more comfortable. She got a bigger bed for us and it took her a while to adjust to it. I told her that she didn't have to do that but she said she wanted to so I can be comfortable. I've never met anyone as sweet and thoughtful as her.

For the past month though, Ryujin and I have spent more time together than we ever had in our whole relationship since I moved in.

She's always there when I leave for work and when I get home. She just watches me walk out the door or she will be the first thing I'll see as soon as I open the door after getting home. Someone might think that I'll get tired of her because she's always there but it's not the case. 

She also gives me space because she's afraid that I will get tired of her. During the times that she gives me a break, she's usually playing with Chan or Felix while I stay in our room to have alone time. I did ask before what she does at home when no one is around so she can't go anywhere and she said that she searches for things to be a good girlfriend and that's where she read about giving me space.

I also learned a lot about Ryujin while living with her. She's very sensitive when it comes to her senses like smell and touch mostly. She's very particular with her towels and how they're washed. She loves corn from a can so she always has to have that in stock.

The idea of living with Ryujin did scare me at first even though I knew I wanted it. I knew Ryujin wasn't the type of person that can easily change or like changes. I was afraid that once we started living together then she will find things that she doesn't like about me but all my fears went away after our first night together. The way she took care of me and how she made sure that I was well taken care of made me feel like the luckiest and most loved person in the world.

"Are you sure Ryujin is okay with you hanging out with us? Maybe she'll think you're spending more time with us even though you're living together?" Lia asks.

I shake my head, "She's okay with it. She said I should hang out with you guys as much as I want because she read that giving your significant other freedom to be with their friends is what makes someone a good girlfriend too."

"I may have told her that" Chaeryeong laughs.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin are still very close. There are still times that I get jealous but it disappears right away when I see the way Ryujin looks at me.

My friends and I are at their apartment now since I don't live here anymore. We decided to hang out after work because we all have the day off tomorrow and it's been a while since the last time we hung out.

We did invite Ryujin to join us but my friends wanted to drink and she said she'll just feel out of place since she doesn't drink or more like she can't drink because of her medications.

"Yeji, you're so lucky with Ryujin. She's so cute too" Yuna is already getting drunk. 

"Should I be jealous?" Lia takes a sip of her beer. 

Yuna bear hugs her, "Never. I only have eyes on you."

Chaeryeong and I laugh right after because Yuna gives Lia a sloppy kiss on the cheek.