31-R

"Holy crimony crickets" I grab my foot as I fall on my butt.

"What happened?" Chan comes running out in his heroic presence.

"Is my baby okay?" Then there's Felix.

"I hit my toe on that same stupid table" I point at the dining table while rolling on the floor from the pain.

"How do you keep doing that? And on the same spot?" Chan questions.

"She's consistent" Felix answers for me.

Once the pain kind of goes away, I check my pinky toe nail on my left foot. "Dang it, I lost half of my toenail. That's the biggest I've lost."

"That's three this year, Ryujin" Felix sounds like he's ready to lecture me.

"It's not my fault. That table is against me" I argue.

"Is the toenail completely off?" Chan ask.

"No its barely hanging there. I'm gonna try my best to place it back on there because I'm not gonna let my toe meat be expose so I'm gonna cover it with a band-aid and hope it pushes it down while the rest of my nail grows" I explain while getting up to get a bandaid.

"What the hell is toe meat?" Felix ask.

"The meat under your nail? It's kind of cool. It's wrinkly but it hurts if you touch it. Sometimes it looks like its oozing out if you only lose a small portion of your nail" I explain.

I got my bandaid and I cover my pinky toe the best that I can.

"I don't know if it's a good thing that you know that or not" Felix shakes his head.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Chan ask.

"I was trying to but the dining table had a vendetta against me so I couldn't" I glare at the table.

"Stop fighting with inanimate objects and come eat" Chan pulls out my chair for me.

"What's for breakfast, chef?" I ask.

"Cereal" he places my cereal and milk in front of me then he grabs my bowl for me.

"Perfect" I happily say.

I don't know why I love cereal. Maybe because they're quick and easy? You also have so much variety so you can never get bored of them. 

"So, did you really suggest to Yeji that her and I should date?" He sits next to me.

"I did" I reply.

Last night was fun with Yeji. We hugged the whole time during the movie. I didn't even care that I couldn't eat my snacks but I realized that I can eat my snacks anytime I want but I can't hug Yeji whenever because she's too far away.

I can't see her today though because she's gonna be at her new job. It's her day off from the bar so she wants to help out with her new job since they're still getting ready to open or maybe its training? I don't know. I just know that I felt sad because it's already looking like I won't be able to see her as often once she leaves the bar.

"Doesn't my hand look lonely without Yeji?" I show Chan my hand.

Felix starts choking on whatever he was eating.

"How can you say things like that and not think it's cheesy?" He ask while clearing his throat.

"How is that cheesy? Look, my hand is all by itself. I can try holding my other hand and it doesn't feel right" I show him.

Yeji and I held hands until we dropped her off at her apartment though. Just like the first time we drove her home, we took the stairs to her actual apartment so I held her hands until then. It was fun.