28-R

"Ryujin, eat your dinner. You were exagerrating earlier saying that we need to feed you or you'll die but you're not touching your food right now" Felix tries to get my attention.

"What if Yeji didn't go to work today because of what I did? What if I scared her so she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore? I know she said that's not the reason why but what if it really is?" I ask him.

"Since when did you start overthinking?" He questions.

"Since now. Yeji is not like how you guys are. She's a new friend. She doesn't know me as well. Who's hand am I gonna hold if she leaves?" I sadly ask.

"Ryujin, are you sure you only see Yeji as a friend? Like we're your friends and you don't ask to see us every day then there's Chaeryeong too? You don't really ask to see her a lot" Felix says, making me think but I don't understand what he's trying to say.

"Well, I see you every day. Why would I miss you? Chaeryeong and I text each other constantly so I'm always communicating with her so I know what she's up to. I don't know what Yeji is up to."

"I'll pretend I'm not hurt by you asking why would you miss me but if Yeji said that it's not because of you then it's probably not. Maybe she just doesn't want to work there anymore. Sometimes people just want to change jobs, you know?"

"I don't know actually. The only job I really had was the military" I answer.

"It wasn't an actual question, Ryujin. Never mind" he shakes his head, "Just eat your food."

"What do you want to do today?" He ask and I start eating my food.

"Is it too late to go to my parents' house?" I ask.

"Why do you want to go there?" He sounds curious.

"My dad has tools and I need to make Yeji's upgraded keychain. I just can't let her have a keychain that says Lucy on it. Especially now that she won't be working there anymore" I look at him like he's dumb for thinking I would let such thing happen.

"Calm down. I'll take you there when you finish eating your food. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you like Yeji" he comments and I drop my silverware then I cross my arms.

"I do like her. Why would I want her to be my friend if I don't like her? You keep making comments like this and it confuses me. Who in their right mind would be friends with someone they don't like?" I ask.

He sighs, "I believe in you."

"Believe in me for what? Are we having the same conversation? Hello? Felix? You're at home with Ryujin, do you know that?" I wave my hand in front of him and he slaps it out of his face.

"I know what I'm talking about" he chuckles.

"I have to make sure. I didn't know if you're having a concussion or a stroke because you're saying things that doesn't make sense" I focus back on my food.

"What would you do if Yeji ends up having romantic feelings for you?" He suddenly ask.

"Why would she?" I ask.

"Why not? You're a great person. It's possible she could fall for you" he states.

"Felix, how can someone feel that way about me? Anyone who ends up with me will probably just get tired of me. Who wants someone that can't work because certain things might trigger them to have a panic attack? Who wants someone that can't drive for the same reason?"

"Those aren't bad things, Ryujin. Those things doesn't make you unlovable or anything. It doesn't change that you're a good person. Anyone can develop feelings for you" he says.