70-Y

"Yeji! You have to come to the bar right now! Ryujin is hurt!" Jihyo says from the other end of the line.

I don't bother asking any questions and I just hang up the phone so I can get going. What is Ryujin doing at the bar? Why would she go there alone?

"I have to go" I tell my friends.

I came over to hang out with them because Ryujin said she was gonna hang out with her parents.

"Is everything okay?" Lia asks.

"No, Ryujin is at the bar we used to work at and she's hurt. That was Jihyo" I grab my stuff and I run out the door.

I don't have a car so I have to find a taxi as fast as possible. In the meantime, I'm trying to call Chan or Felix to see if they can go there before me since they both have cars.

"Calm down, Yeji. If she's that badly hurt then she would have been taken to the hospital" Chaeryeong calms me down.

"I know but I just don't know why she's there. She can still be badly hurt. What if she's bleeding? I worry even if she gets a small paper cut" I continue to panic.

All of them are now helping to try to get a taxi to stop for us. After what seems like forever, Yuna finally got one to stop. All of us enter and I tell the driver to take us to the bar as fast as he can.

My friends are trying their best to keep me calm but I can't stop thinking about the reason why Ryujin would be there. Did she lie to me about hanging out with her parents? Did she see someone else in the bar like she did with me so she's trying to get to know whoever that new bitch is?

I go back to my sanity then I start picturing the worst scenarios instead. That place has a lot of angry men, not just pretty women so what if someone tried to take advantage of her then she punches him then it ends with a bar fight? Ryujin is strong but I don't think she can handle a bar full of men going after her at once.

"Yeji, we're here" Chaeryeong informs me since I zoned out.

"Thank you" I pay the driver and I get out to run inside.

I notice an ambulance outside so my heart starts beating fast. It might not be severe to take her to the hospital but it's bad enough that they needed an ambulance.

Tears start running down my face before I can even stop it. I can't help it but the idea of Ryujin being hurt and I haven't been by her side is really breaking my heart. What if she's scared or having some sort of attack? Who's gonna hold her? She doesn't like being held by strangers.

I go in and Jihyo has been waiting for me.  I'm not sure if my friends are behind me or not but I'm more worried about Ryujin right now.

"Where is she?" I ask Jihyo.

"She's in the office" she leads the way and I quickly follow.

I look around and I see the place is a mess. Glass pieces on the floor, some tables and chairs are turned, there's also food and drinks all over the place.

"Is she okay?" I ask before we reach the office. She doesn't answer and she opens the door. I hear Ryujin talking so at least she's conscious so I'm able to breathe a little.

"My girlfriend should be coming soon. She gets jealous easily so don't mind it if she glares at you for touching my head. She'll understand that you're just doing your job though so don't worry. I'm supposed to be here to set up my proposal for her tonight because it's our anniversary but I didn't think that one guy that used to like her still comes here."

I internally curse myself because I completely forgot today is our anniversary and I didn't get her anything. I then come to realize the other thing she said, proposal?