64-R

We're now laying in bed after we showered. I can't sleep because of what happened tonight and Yeji can't sleep because she's worried about her sister.

I'm not sure what happened to the guy. I just know that they couldn't take him to the police station right away because he needed to get checked by a doctor.

I'm happy that Yeji didn't become afraid of me after witnessing that. It's been a while since I acted like that. I've been doing well because of my medications and therapy but seeing blood on Yeji just made me lose it.

She's probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I won't tell Chan or Felix that because they might get jealous then they'll ask for hugs and I can't have that.

"I don't feel comfortable sending Jinni back to her school" she sighs.

"I have free time, do you want me to be her bodyguard? I should be okay since you won't be there so I don't have to be afraid that you'll get hurt" I offer.

I snuggle closer to her and I adjust my leg that's on top of her.

"No, that's crazy" she starts rubbing my arm as she pulls me closer to her. I know physically we can't get any closer to each other but it doesn't mean that we won't try.

"Why does she have to pick guys that suck? And I'm sorry that you keep getting involved whenever they're breaking up."

"I remember that night. Thanks to Jinni, I got to see you outside of work" I chuckle.

I sit up because I get an idea so Yeji won't worry about Jinni so much.

"What's wrong?" I think I scared her because her face doesn't look happy.

"What if Jinni goes to the school near my house? I heard it's a good school" I suggest.

"That's too far from where we live" she sits up too.

"She can live with my parents" I offer a solution.

"That's crazy, Ryujin. Your family have literally done so much for us already" she shakes her head.

"Besides, I doubt your parents will agree to that" she adds.

"Why not? My dad likes Jinni. My mom likes Jinni. They even mentioned how much they love having her around. I really think that they wanted another kid but decided not to because of me so Jinni can be their second kid" I try to convince her.

"Also, that guy don't know where my parents live so she'll be safe there" I add.

"I don't know. It's still a lot and like I said, your parents might not like that idea."

"We can go there tomorrow and ask. Jinni is already there so we can ask her too if that's something she wants" I say.

"Why are you so good to me?" She asks.

"Because good things should happen to good people. You're the best person in the world so you should only get the best things" I answer.

She lays back down and she pats her chest to tell me that we should go back to cuddling.

"I don't want to believe that but it's hard not to because I do have the best girlfriend in the world" she hugs me tight as soon as I lay down next to her.

"Me?" I ask to make sure.

"Of course, who else. You're my one and only girlfriend. If I can only have the best things then you're the best girlfriend" she kisses the top of my head.

"Are you okay with not being the best then? To be the best, there only has to be one then it loses its meaning."

She laughs, "Why are you so cute?"