17-R

"Chan, we go to the bar today? Actually, can you give me the number so I can see if Lucy is there first?" I quietly knock on Chan's door.

Today is a new day. I got some time to think about everything yesterday. I didn't really do much thinking. I just watched TV and ate food. I decided not to let what Yeji said bother me. We can move past this. Friendships have their downfalls. I just didn't expect it to happen so quick but it's okay.

Chaeryeong did text me yesterday so that was cool. She was updating me about how boring work was and such. She also said that she saw Lia and Yuna making out, whoever they are but she seemed really excited for it so I just left it alone.

Chan opens the door, "No golf today?"

I facepalm myself, "I forgot about that. I can't go today because I have to apologize to Yeji."

"Who's Yeji?" He frowns.

"Darn it. I did it again" I give myself another facepalm.

"Did what?"

"I revealed Lucy's real name without asking if it's okay. That's why I wanted you to take me there so I can apologize to her" I puff my cheeks.

"You're not upset with her anymore?" He goes to the kitchen so I follow him.

"No. I don't really know why I felt upset to begin with. Felix brought up some good points on how I never cared before about being called a child and how I even refer to myself as yours and his child. Maybe I was just tired that day and I was feeling cranky" I shrug my shoulders as I sit down on the dining table.

"Did you eat yet?" He takes out eggs from the fridge.

"I did. I had cereal with bagel" I answer him.

"So can I have the number so I can call the place?" I ask.

"You're not gonna make me call?" He questions.

"No, I want to try."

"You know you could have just looked up their number online, right?" He chuckles.

I give myself another facepalm. I'm on a roll today.

"I knew that" I slowly take out my phone to search their number but I encounter a problem.

"What's the name of the place?" I look at Chan with puppy eyes so he will think I'm cute.

"How do you not know the place you've been going?" He laughs.

"You even went there by yourself before."

"I didn't look at what it's called. I knew where it was located and I knew what the door looked like. It's their fault for not putting their name on the door. They should so people like me can see" I try to defend myself.

"Here" he hands me his phone and it has the number.

I dial it in my phone and I run to my room. I don't want him to hear me talk on the phone.

I don't make a lot of phone calls so I'm a bit nervous right now.

"Hello?" A woman answers.

"Hi, uhh this is Ryujin. Is this the nice lady that works in the front?" I ask because I'm not really sure what to say.

"I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm the girl that usually schedule with Judy or Lucy" I add to hopefully help her remember who I am.

"Yes, Ryujin. I know" I hear her laugh.

"Thank you" I say for no reason.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She says like she's waiting for me to ask something.