A walk in the woods with pups

You woke up with Bucky coming into the room with Cloud, Melody and Blue. Blue was excitedly talking, and it jarred you awake.
"Big wolf" was all you could make out of his excited jabbering.
"Yes, they were big wolves" Cloud came around the couch to look at you, and licked your cheek. Jasper jumped down, and Bucky slipped under your feet, pulling them onto his lap, and he slowly let Blue down who promptly went to lay with the younger pups beside Snow.
"What kind of trouble did you guys get into?" you asked softly, your voice raspy.
"I took them out to pee, the Shadow wolf pack came out to see them" Bucky easily answered as he started rubbing your feet.
"Oh?" you arched an eyebrow curiously.
"They were curious about the pups" Melody spoke up, jumping onto the loveseat with Cloud close behind her. "They wanted to see what the man raised pups were like"
"They've met Edwin and Zora from a distance, but didn't want to get too close in case their humans got nervous," Cloud added.
"They are just nervous to be around humans in general, I get it. Hydra gave us all a bad rap" you sighed, speaking through your mind, enjoying the feeling of Bucky rubbing your feet.
"What is it the Shadow wolves wanted?" Bucky asked you after a brief silence, already knowing you were talking to Cloud and Melody.
"They wanted to meet the human raised pups. They have been watching from far away, but they felt more comfortable coming in closer today. I think it has to do with you being the Alpha" you kept your eyes closed as you spoke softly.
"Huh" he nodded and started massaging up your calves.
"Blue is especially excited about the big wolves he met" you gave a soft chuckle.
"He barked at them an awful lot" Bucky smirked, and you opened one eye to look at him. "We need to talk" he continued massaging your legs. "I need you to promise me you'll start eating in the mornings. I know you aren't feeling that great, but you need to keep your strength up. Slamming your door in Bruce and Tony's face isn't helping"
"It's hard," you pouted.
"For me, doll" he looked at you pleadingly.
"For you" you sighed heavily. "I'll try" you added, thinking about how rough the mornings had been. "You have to promise you'll be careful on the missions this week" you looked at him seriously.
"I promise" he nodded, seeming to take it to heart.
"And you have to text me when you are on missions and let me know you are safe" you added.
"I'll keep texting ya, and I'll call you at night when I can" he promised. "Why don't you close your eyes, sugar, and I'll wake you up in an hour. We can go for a walk with the wolves"
"Can you put on some music?" you asked hopefully. Bucky stopped rubbing your legs long enough to grab his phone out of his pocket, and you heard music fill the room's speakers through Friday. It was one of your favorite love songs and you looked at him with a wide smile on your face.
"I made us a playlist for when we were driving to the farmer's market in the morning" he gave his flirty grin.
"You want to go in public with me, with morning sickness this bad? People are going to figure it out" you asked doubtfully.
"Sweetheart, I want the world to know. I don't care if they figure it out" he chuckled. "We can wait until you are doing a little better in the morning. I'll carry ya if it gets bad enough" he shrugged. "Blue will have to actually walk on his leash for a change"
"Did you work with him on the leash this week?" you asked quickly.
"Yes, of course I did. Melody was good enough to help. We even had Edwin, Anastasia and Zora out there with us" he gave a small smile at the memory. "Edwin is a mommy's boy, that much is obvious. He ended up getting carried around more than he walked on the leash" he went back to massaging your legs.
"Good, we have to make sure he's trained for the human world too" you yawned, closing your eyes again.
"Get some sleep, doll, I plan on keeping you awake again tonight" Bucky chuckled to himself and you let out a giggle.

When you woke up again, it was nearly lunch time, and you were feeling much better than you were earlier. Bucky had fallen asleep with your legs still on his lap, and had slumped over so his head was on your hip. Blue had fallen asleep curled up to Jasper, while Snow was nursing her pups. You looked over to see even Cloud and Melody were sleeping, and the only ones awake were Jasper and Snow.
"It's almost time to eat, I'm getting hungry" Jasper saw that you were awake.
"I'll go get it" you sighed, enjoying the moment while you could. You wanted to carve this moment in your memories forever. Everyone seemed so at ease. You tried to slip out from under Bucky, but he brought his hands up and held you in place unconsciously. You moved your hand and started carding your fingers through his hair. "Baby, I need to get up" you spoke softly to start. Bucky moaned in his sleep but didn't move. "Baby" you brought your voice up a few octaves and his eyes started opening up. He looked at you confused for a moment and gave a brilliant smile. "Baby, I have to go get their lunch" you told him, keeping your voice gentle.
"I'll go get it, you go get your sneakers on. We are going for a walk after lunch" he smirked and sat up doing a stretch as he stood up. You hummed happily, just enjoying the view. He stopped stretching and looked at you and gave a wink and a smirk before leaving the room. You folded up the blanket and put it back on the back of the couch before getting up and heading to the bedroom to grab your red Nike's and laced them up quickly. You came back out as Bucky came back in the room to feed Snow and Jasper. Blue let out a yawn and stood up, padding his way over to your feet and scratching at your legs to be picked up. You stooped down and picked him up easily and he curled up into your chest.
"Are you feeling any better?" Bucky asked hopefully.
"I feel a lot better than earlier" you pouted out your lips, leaning towards him and he grinned and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.
"Good, we are going to go on our walk through the woods after we are done eating lunch" he nodded approvingly.
"I miss going on my walks" you sighed happily as he pulled you close, and Blue let out a bark.
"My favorite little cock block" Bucky sighed, giving Blue a kiss on top of his head, then kissed you on the cheek and stood back. He took your free hand and pulled you towards the door. Cloud and Melody followed quickly behind as the five of you headed towards the dining room. You stopped as you came into the room, and saw the table was already filling up, and Nat turned in her seat to look at you while Wanda waved to you happily.
"Feeling better?" Nat asked curiously.
"Much better than this morning" you sighed and put Blue down on the floor before heading around to your seat with Bucky keeping his hand in the small of your back and guiding you while the wolves went to eat.
"Heads up, Fury messaged me. I have ignored him. Don't open any messages from him, our weekends are with our family" Tony warned you and Bruce.
"What if the hydra agent escaped?" you raised an eyebrow.
"Monday's problem" Tony shrugged, but you saw Bruce sneak a look at his phone. He shook his head at you, calming your nerves that had been threatening to surge forward and take over. "Come on, eat" Tony gestured as you sat down with Bucky sitting beside you. Bucky pushed in your chair, a little closer to the table as the food started getting passed down.
"Are you going for your walk with the wolves?" Wanda asked curiously.
"That's the plan for the afternoon," Bucky nodded.
"Can you bring Zora with you?" she asked quickly. "She just has so much energy"
"How about we bring all of the pups?" you asked, looking around the table with a smile.
"Edwin could use a walk, we will wait in the living room for you to get back" Pepper nodded with a grin. "He doesn't like to go too far"
"We could wait in the living room too" Bruce nodded, reaching over and taking Nat's hand. "What do you say, Gingersnap?"
"She does need to know how to be a wolf too" Natasha looked over at where Anasatsia was eating beside Blue.
"I know that Cloud, Melody, Jasper and Snow have already started training Blue" you offered.
"We should let them train the pup's too," Tony nodded.
"It gives you more couple time too" Bucky gave a grin. "The pup's take up a lot of time"
"It's just a little uncomfortable to let them out of our sight right now, they are still so young" Natasha moved a little in her chair.
"You all are welcome to join" you offered quickly.
"I'll trust you" Wanda gave a wan smile. "We will wait"
"We all will," Tony nodded, while Nat silently agreed. Bucky reached out and squeezed your hand before you started filling your plate.