Strawberry

The heat between you and Bucky was apparent when you had gone to supper. Uncle Brad had made his goodbye quick and easy, promising to come back after Rebecca was born. Mama had given a knowing look between you and Bucky and immediately offered to babysit Blue, Alpine, Jasper and Snow for the evening. She said she simply wanted grandma time with the pack. Billy grunted that he needed time with his grandchildren too, as that is what he looked to the pack as.
When you finished eating you headed back to your suite just the two of you. You made it as far as the living room and Bucky's hands were all over your hips already, pulling you close to his body, his hard length pressing into you. You giggled and shimmied your hips in response, eliciting a groan from him.
"Doll, you don't know what you do to me" he said, his voice deep with need and hunger. "I'm going to put even more babies into you until you can't handle it anymore" he spoke with promise.
"Promises, promises" you sang, giving a throaty laugh which quickly turned into a moan and he pulled back your hair from the nape of your neck and he started sucking at the supple flesh that lay there. He pushed his hips forward, nestling his entire body flat against your own. His right hand came around to your front and went to one of your swollen breasts and he started to tease your nipple. You gave a gasp and a soft moan as his teeth pressed into you, and you pushed back into him, almost trying to make your two bodies into one. "You also promised me strawberries and tea" you said and he bit down a little harder. "Ah!" you said and then moaned.
"I'll feed them to you my queen, once you are nice and naked on our bed" he pulled back his lips to speak, and then nuzzled into the crook of your neck.
A sharp bark made the two of you jump and you looked over to see Melody waiting by the back balcony door.
"Get a move on! I need the grass, and my babies won't sleep that long" she growled at the two of you. You repeated it to Bucky with a bit of a laugh and he gave a resigned sigh as he pulled away. He gave your butt a playful smack on his way by and you moaned again. He had to stop to readjust himself in his pants as it looked like walking just a few steps when he is at full mass was painful in itself.
You watched as Bucky went to the door and opened the balcony door with flourish and stood there as the cold breeze came in. He held it open and turned to watch you hungrily.
"Don't forget me" Cloud called.
"Cloud says..." you started to say.
"I won't forget him," Bucky said quickly. You slowly toed off your shoes and he continued to watch you. You went to move further into the room but he shook his head at you, his eyes pinning you to the spot.
"I should take a shower" you giggled.
"You took one this morning, and I'm about to get you good and dirty anyways" he promised. "I'm going to be the one to take that dress and those thigh highs off of you. The panties might not survive" he licked his lips and you giggled.
"No, I'll take them off now" you reached up under your dress and slowly pulled your black lace panties down. You stepped out of them and threw them through the bedroom door and onto the floor. You stood there for a moment, slowly pulling up your dress to give Bucky a show and he looked like he was going to eat you alive. Melody came back in, and then Cloud ran right back out. A sharp knock came at the door and Bucky glared at the door as though it personally offended him.
"Are you guys there?" Steve called in.
"No, go away" Bucky called and you giggled, dropping your dress down again and opening the door.
"Hi Stevie" you said with a flush on your cheeks.
"Hey songbird. I was wondering if you two wanted to come over and listen to music for a bit? Sam is over with the shadow wolf pack" he explained.
"No" Bucky barked and you rolled your eyes.
"Why don't you come in for a cup of tea?" you opened the door further and Bucky looked like he was going to lose his mind. You knew you were torturing him, but you loved having that type of power over him. Steve had a glint in his eye as he looked at his best friend.
"Sure, I'd love to!" Steve said as he came all the way in, you knew he had no intention of staying. You went to the kitchenette and opened the fridge to see your chocolate covered strawberries were already waiting for you and you took one and turned around to look Bucky in the eye as you brought it to your lips and you bit down and gave a soft moan. He looked like he was about to lose his mind and you giggled mischievously.
"Doll," Bucky bit out and you smiled, turning on the tea kettle. His eyes held promise of retribution, and you loved it. You could feel your juices dampening your thighs. When Cloud came back in, the tea kettle went off and you looked over to see an amused Steve still sitting in the living room. "Bedroom" he growled.
"That's my queue" Steve got up with a laugh. "Have fun kids" he waved and walked out the door. Bucky locked the balcony door then stalked towards you. You didn't even have a chance to say goodnight before his lips were hot on yours in a bruising kiss. He licked your lips to demand entry and you parted them and his tongue swept past your lips to dance with your own in a timeless dance you had yet to get tired of. His hands roamed your body before his left hand to pull up on your dress until your bare ass was visible and he squeezed your left cheek with his right hand. You moaned into his mouth, and he gave you another soft spank. You automatically pivoted your hips forward and his hard length was grinding into you.
"I'll make your treat in a few hours. Bedroom, now" he pulled back from the kiss and you giggled, finishing your strawberry purposely before you started to make your way to the bedroom. Bucky went past you in a flash and locked the suite door before you even made it to the bedroom door. Your pace was slow, but his was fast and he was prowling like a cat. You barely made it to the threshold. He came up behind you and swept you off your feet and carried you all the way into the bedroom. He went as far as the bed and he set you down on your feet. He turned around and closed the door to give you both privacy. You sat down on the edge of the bed and when he turned around his nostrils flared as he watched you. You slowly pulled up your dress to be under your breasts and you spread your legs. He pulled his shirt off over his head and his hands went to his belt.
"Touch yourself" he said, and you obeyed. You circled your finger around your clit and you moaned. He groaned noticing the slick showing on your labia and he unbuckled his belt and threw it on the bed. He unbuttoned his jeans, and brought down the zipper and pushed both his jeans and boxer briefs down at once, his engorged cock coming out with a bit of precum already at the tip. You went to dip a finger inside your pussy and his hand shot out and stopped you. "Lay back" he instructed, and you huffed before slowly laying back. Bucky got down on his knees between your legs and licked your lower lips between the slit and he audibly moaned in approval. "Fucking tastes like Heaven" he announced.
"I want to taste you," you retorted.
"Next round baby, let me have this" Bucky said, his voice laden with desire. He hooked his left arm around your hips while his right hand came to push his two fingers into your center. "So fucking tight" he rasped. "Are you this wet because of me?" he asked, almost in wonder.
"All because of you" you nodded, a little breathless. He hummed to himself and his tongue started to flick and do circles around your clit. His fingers pumped in and out of you, rubbing purposely on your G-spot and you were raising your hips to meet him.
"Fuck my face doll" he ordered as you ground against him. You felt a warmth pooling in your stomach as the coil of your orgasm threatened to snap. You let out a gasp, feeling so close, and he pulled away and you growled.
"Bucky" you said, half in a scream half in a groan.
"Are you going to be my good girl?" he asked with a playful lilt.
"Yes, let me come," you begged.
"I should spank you for asking Steve to come in. You weren't even wearing panties" he pointed out.
"Please Sarge," you begged again.
"In good time doll" he pulled away, his cock still painfully erect. You sat up and pouted but he grabbed your arm and pulled you up to your feet so you were standing in front of him. He pushed at your shoulder, indicating he wanted you to turn around and you followed his instructions. He nipped at your shoulder before he unzipped your dress and he let it fall to your feet. His hands then deftly went to your bra and you let it fall to the floor as well. You turned in his arms and he claimed your lips again, his hands going directly to your breasts, pinching and pulling at your nipples until they were impossibly hard. You brought your hand down and you took his cock in your hand, using the precum as lubricant you started to glide your hand up and down his length. He nipped at your bottom lip and pulled away momentarily to nip at your collarbone as well. "Get on the bed" he ordered. "Hands and knees" he finished. You let go of him and turned around, getting down on your hands and knees and moving forward so you were more centered on the bed.
"Please" you whimpered and you felt him get up on the bed behind you. He slid the head of his cock between your lips and coated himself in your juices.
"Brace yourself" he warned you and that was the only warning you had before he pushed himself slowly into your core. You cried out because it felt like it had been so long. "Fuck, just like coming home. This pussy was made for me" he said as he pushed himself balls deep into you. You whimpered and arched your back.
"Fuck me already" you growled and he pulled out until it was just the head and then he thrust in quickly and hard against you so you bounced a bit. You cried out in pleasure and he continued, going slowly, but going hard. You moved your hips with him, wanting nothing more than for the night to never end. He was hitting your G-spot with near precision, heightening your pleasure. The sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room while he continued. He slowly picked up the pace, your moans and he groans were the only other sounds in the room. His right hand snaked around your hips and he started toying with your already sensitive clit. A few good strokes and you were coming undone around him, screaming out his name.
"Fuck, just come in me!" you cried out, and he bent forward and bit down on your shoulder as his thrusts became frantic before he let out a roar and he came inside of you. He didn't stop moving immediately, only slowed down to enjoy the rest of the orgasm. You collapsed on the bed and he held your hips as he pivoted you to lay on your side. He stayed inside of you and he laid behind you, wrapping his arms around you.
"Now, you can have your snack," Bucky said teasingly. "But we still didn't take off your thigh highs, so we still have more of the night to take advantage of" he said with a chuckle.
"Just stay inside of me a little longer" you said, content for the moment. "But as long as we don't have the babies, we should take full advantage" you giggled.